Faint line on ovulation test, what do you think?

M

MissHollie

Hey :flower:

I really need some help! I'm ttc and I took my first ovulation test today and I'm not sure if it says I'm ovulating or not :wacko:

I haven't had a period in 3 months so I haven't timmed it to my cycle or anything, I just done one randomly expecting nothing to happen. I heard you can still ovulate without a period so I bought them today just to check and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating, but I'd like some second opinions just to make sure it's not wishful thinking :wacko:

I know two lines means you are but I'm not sure if it's an evap line? I done two and they were both pretty similar.

Thanks!

https://i49.tinypic.com/bg1jev.jpg

On ovulation tests, two lines does not mean you are ovulating. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive. Kind of frustrating, I know. :hugs:

On ovulation tests, two lines does not mean you are ovulating. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive. Kind of frustrating, I know. :hugs:

Oh okay :nope: I didn't know that! How frustrating, I was so excited. Thanks for the reply, I'm glad I know to watch out for that next time! :thumbup: x

Oh okay :nope: I didn't know that! How frustrating, I was so excited. Thanks for the reply, I'm glad I know to watch out for that next time! :thumbup: x

No problem. It was kind of trial and error the first time I used an OPK. I had thought I had gotten a positive, so I stopped testing and then I got this feeling a few days later that I needed to test again, and I had a glaring positive. It really is obvious when you get a positive.
GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->