Faint line with fmu but????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by fluffy, Dec 11, 2009.

1. fluffy

fluffy Mum to 1

Hi ladies i had a faint line this morning on my hpt ithink i am 12 dpo but due to very long and irregular cycles it is possiblt i could be 17 dpo!!!

Anyway my question is this i stupidly looked at the test again abouthour later as it was sitting on top of the bin and the line was much clearer is this what they call an evap line or does it still constitute a BFP??? (sorry for being a bit dim!)

2. cdj1

cdj1 Mummy to 2 princes

Hey fluffy!
    can you post a picture? What kind of test was it? Its hard to say without seeing it and can you do another test with a First Response?

x

3. fluffy

fluffy Mum to 1

I didnt take a picture unfortunately, i showed my hubby and he saw a line (but i worry we are looking too hard!) although i have looked at other ladies pictures on here that turned out to be bfp and mine seemed darker than some of those!!
    I really want to do a clearblue or first response but i live in spain and havent managed to track anything like that here yet!!! As far as the test goes it was 25mui (whatever that means)!
    Thanks for your reply.

4. nicole3108

nicole3108 Mom to 3

From my experience they often get easier to see after they dry. Hope this is your BFP!! Fx'd for you! :)

5. KittyKatBabe

KittyKatBabe Pruod Mummy to Zara Jane

A 25miu isn't as sensitive as some of the early tests which may be why the line is faint hun, so if you are getting a line (faint or strong) on this its a good sign of HCG levels in your system, which is always good.

A line is a line, I think you have got your :bfp: hun, good luck and congratulations x x

6. fluffy

fluffy Mum to 1

Thanks ladies i really hope so, i've read that lots of cm, feeling very wet almost as though af has arrived is a good sign too, is that right?

kittykatbabe which is the most sensitive 10mui?