Faint line?!?!

photogmommy16

Reaction score
So according to Period Diary I'm 8dpo, I was having lower left cramps on Saturday night. I'm due for AF ON Friday, this is the first time I haven't had the period cramps and poops a week before my cycle. I was sick all day yesterday and SUPER sleepy. I came home from the zoo at 5, slept until 10:30 and then went back to sleep an hour later. Woke up at 7am and something told me to take a test. It was a dollar store one with a faint line. I went and bought a first response test and it also has a faint line but a little darker than the cheap one. I took it out of the package to get a closer look. It was there! But now I'm reading taking it ou makes it invalid. So what do y'all think? Two different test with faint lines.

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpg
    IMG_3707.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45
Taking them out does make them invalid but I think we all do it lol. I can see a line though so I would wait until tomorrow and retest :) or if you are like me and cant wait try and hold for a bit and do another frer and post rhe pic in the casing

To me that looks like the groove of the positive line. That's were the positive line would be if there is hcg.

I wouldn't take it out as it won't do you any good to do so.

Retest tomorrow. To me it doesn't seem to have any color to it. :/ lots of love

New test this morning I see a faint line again.

Attachments

• IMG_3727.jpg
    IMG_3727.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 31
I want to say I see a hint of something in the new test, but I'm not entirely certain. After this you might wait a few days to retest, hopefully you'll get a distinct BFP. Love, luck and dust to ya, dear. Fx! :dust:

So I just tested, what are the chances this could be wrong? I'm super gassy today.

Attachments

• IMG_3736.jpg
    IMG_3736.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh