Faint line

Weebly03

Reaction score
I am 35, have an irregular cycle and we have been trying for awhile. If the ovulation tests are correct I should be 8dpo today.

I have been having a really bad cold and also a bit of spotting yesterday. On a whim I took a pregnancy test and there is a really faint line (first response brand). My husband brushed it off saying it's probably just an error due to me being unwell. What do you think? Could it be considered positive perhaps? Thanks in advance!

20190603_225418.jpg

Last edited:
I would definitely say positive! Make sure to test with first morning urine if you didn't already, hopefully tomorrow you should get a stronger line, you are still early. I have never heard of illness giving a fake positive :D My OH didn't believe any of my faint positive tests with our first, he only believed it when i took a clearblue pregnancy test that said PREGNANT.

Congrats xxx

Thank you for your replies and wishes! I took your advice and waited till morning and tried a digital test this time! Will be heading to the Dr this afternoon for a blood test as well. Exciting times ahead!

20190604_084126.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"