Faint lines after time limit?

Ava7

Reaction score
So over the past couple of days ive done 3 tests which have been bfn but when I come back to them hours later all have faint but obvious coloured lines. One frer and 2 clearblue early detection. The lines are thick and definitely have colour so would be inclined to think evap but it is on all 3?? Today's 'evap' is darker than yesterday's. 9dpo so early days.

Has anyone been in this situation and can shed any light?

You should disregard the test after the time frame especially hours.

Good luck though I hope thats a good sign! <3

I agree hun i'd disregard those test. Retest and possibly try a different brand. Clear blue are definitely notorious for the evap lines ....

I would disregard it after the time limit. Fingers crossed for your next test :)

I thought so its just the colour threw me and also the fact that all 3 have them. So evap lines can have colour? They are definitely pink and blue lines

It's still early on, and you should disregard. BUT keep testing because you never know.

I had an obvious BFN within the time limit. The next day took another, faint faint faint line 5-10 mins after time limit.

Looked at the previous days BFN that was still in the bathroom bin and it suddenly had a faint line too. I kept testing for a few days and a line came.

Have you got a photo of them? I'd say if it was more like 15-30 minutes after... maybe more of a possibility than hours and hours later.

Have my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->