Faint lines on one step pregnancy tests

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
Hi I had a lighter bleed at 9dpo which was light, medium, light, light, spotting which is light for me as I normally have medium, heavy, heavy, heavy, medium, light, spotting and normally start on 12dpo. Since the light bleed I have had quite a lot of creamy cm which I don't normally have at all through my cycle like that. After bleed there isn't normally anything, then get fertile cm then back to hardly anything. Well ive been taking one step tests and past couple of days there has been faint lines coming up within time frame. I dont no if tests are reliable as I've heard stories about them. I could see it in person but there is something that catches my eye in the picture too.

Screenshot_20210628-174505_Samsung Internet.jpg

I see that. Good luck for your next test :)

Thank u. If it is there I wish it would just show up more. The think I noticed the most was the usual cm I had straight after I had the light bleed. I will update with the next test I do. Fx

They are (for me at least) extremely unreliable tests. They do tend to give shadows anyway but I did have a cycle recently where they gave me pink lines, within the timeframe, which were definitely not genuine positive lines as nothing else showed anything at all. If I were you I would buy a different test

Well I took another test this morning and nothing was on it. So don't no it think I'm gonna have to start buying some different ones to use in the future.

So sorry that there was nothing on this morning's test :(

I see that. Good luck for your next test :)

hi i tried first the clear blue test 7days before my period and this is what i get i tried it early in the morning and took again another one int the afternoon but different brand..can you please advice if its an evaporation line or a positive one..thanks..

13E8C53F-EF95-44F7-9287-C9EEFD84A267.jpeg E137CF47-DDCE-4946-BD0C-01B4177F16F6.jpeg

That looks like it has colour to the line on the second test.
My first tests that I took were fainter than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->