Faint lines or cruel Evaps

Sianylw

Reaction score
Hi all

TTC number 2

I’m 38 the end of this year have pcos and have had a really difficult time getting pregnant.

last two cycles I’ve been unable to take any fertility meds such as clomid due to a large simple cyst on my ovary.

my cycles are usually between 30-35 days and I’ve taken 3 pregnancy tests today! In the afternoon though and urine is very diluted. I took a frer with a 3 hour hold and a squinter of a line camera wouldn’t catch. Can anyone see the lines on the pics I’ve posted or could they just be evaps.

surely they would be darker at CD31 but I’ve been having a break from tracking ovulation over the last few months!
Thanks

FBAAC2B6-365E-41C6-BEDB-0C843382D56F.png 09467E4B-1547-4B9B-8CA5-DD62D2AA99E7.png FB2579C5-D9C9-476B-8BB9-7C8F41BE8C26.png

I see something on the ICs there... Especially last pic. Have you got any frers to crack out??

I have done a FRER but the camera wouldn’t pick up the line. It was extremely faint and afternoon diluted urine. Think I’ll have to test again in the morning. Thinking I’ve got my hopes up for nothing :(:(

I can see all the lines but all you can do is wait and test again tomorrow to know for sure . I really hope the lines get darker for you.

Looks like they were Evaps took 3 tests this morning same different brands as yesterday and all negative... stupid for holding onto hope once again!

It’s so har not to get your hopes up when you see that faint line. Will you test again?

Probably not now. Too deflated and will just wait for AF now I think.

late one this cycle just hope it doesn’t drag on as they’ve been pretty regular for a good while now. Had my Covid jab during this cycle and some people are saying it’s affected their cycles so who knows x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->