Faint lines

keroppi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here!

Anyway, I did a test last night and saw something come up, it was a tiny bit more defined irl, but here it is:

*Finding out after I tried to post that I can't post links til I've got 10 posts* :growlmad:

Sorry for the blurry quality.

I'm on CD40 today but I have very irregular cycles. I've been having EWCM lots the past week. The only time I could have caught is around 2 weeks ago. I have two previous pregnancies and in both my results on tests were better in afternoon/evening than with FMU. This morning I did the second test in the same pack and nothing there, but with another brand there is a very very faint line, so faint can't pick it up with a camera.

What does everyone think?

It won't let me post the link until I've done 10 posts as I'm a newbie! I'm trying to remedy that now lol

I definitely see it. If your anything like me, I always test better in the evening instead of fmu. Can you get a frer x

I can see it too. Generally at this point I find a FRER easier to read

I see It! Looking forward to the retest, good luck to you!

I see it too :)
I'd have to agree that It's better to test later in the day :) I have a thread to prove it! Check it out

Congrats!

Thanks everyone for your help, but I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant? I never had a chance to get an FRER but did this this morning.

Attachments

• 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 48
Thanks everyone for your help, but I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant? I never had a chance to get an FRER but did this this morning.

I think there is a very faint line. Wait few days and test again. Good luck!

Do you know how many dpo are you?
I think I see something too :)

I've no idea how many, I have really irregular cycles, I guess today would be CD42, but the only conception date would be 16 days ago

This is todays test, done midday. It's my last test and not as sensitive as the others. But I don't think there's anything there. There would be something stronger by now right?

Attachments

• photo_2016-02-05_12-16-52.jpg
    photo_2016-02-05_12-16-52.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 26
Not seeing anything :( sorry

From what I've read it can take up to 11 days for fertilization, so if it took that long you'd only be a few days past that for an hpt to pick up any hcg

As long as no AF there's still hope :) keeping my fingers crossed for you

This is a test from this morning, cracked it out the case in the 2nd pic.

There's definitely nothing there is there?

I'm CD46 today, 19 days since dtd, so I'd say I'm out for sure.

Attachments

• 8th.jpg
    8th.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 8th 2.jpg
    8th 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads