faint ovulation lines

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
im on cd12 and yesterday and today been taking opk's however BOTH lines are faint... not sure coz there cheap theres not much dye in them?

Keep doing them hun, and if they are the internet cheapies? do them 2-3 times during the day to catch the surge xxxx

i meant the control line and testing line both faint :(

i cant get a pic ... i have new camera and not sure how to do close up shots without it bluring?

are they the dollar store ones???? those are really light

if the control line and test line are the same colour then its a positive :thumbup: xxx

yea they are still both faint though..

i got them off ebay really thin long and blue handle end.

well today i have super stretch cm tmi but i can stretch it between finger and thumb until my hands all the way open and then dont snap... thats got to be good right?

i have internet cheapies with blue handles.mine arent too faint but they do get pretty faint if they are both the same color..its because all the tests start with a certain amount of dye and negative ones give most of it to the control line and strong positives give most to the test line..but if its not a super strong positive they will give equal dye to them both and be about the same amount of faintness..thats my understanding anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->