Faint positive almost 4 months after m/c :)

ditogirl

Reaction score
So, we were ttc after our Dec m/c up until last month bc I just felt too stressed out tracking and doing everything I could just to get a BFN 3x's in a row which would make me depressed every time. So after the last time I told my husband that I didn't want to try for at least 6 months. I started dieting, applying for jobs and yesterday we started planning an Italy vacation for early next year since he will be deployed there and I was going to meet him. Last night I started feeling crummy and then it hit me! I decided to take a test in the morning (day before period) and almost immediately a very faint positive shows up! Mind you I didn't start trying until pregnancy tests came back negative. I'm trying not to get too excited until I take another one in a few days and see a doctor. Wish me luck!:happydance:

Blood test confirmed yesterday. I'm 4 weeks along. :) Praying for a healthy pregnancy!

congrats huni :hugs: wishing you a H&H 9mths

Congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. x

YAY!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

that is amazing!! im hoping for a bfp this month after my mc in december xxxxxxxxxx

congratultions! :D

my af just showed, 5th cycle since mc :'( im trying my hardest not to try and not worry or think about it, but is so difficult. any ideas to get my mind off of it?

xxx

congratultions! :D

my af just showed, 5th cycle since mc :'( im trying my hardest not to try and not worry or think about it, but is so difficult. any ideas to get my mind off of it?

xxx

Well what I did to stop focusing on it was I told myself that when it was meant to be it wold be. I started looking for a new job and also started planning our vacation to Italy for December. Then bam the minute we booked the hotel I got a positive lol.

Not to mention that I was completely over trying and hoping for AF not to show. I really think I was just tired of the stress that I would create for myself. Best of luck to you! Try to just have fun every day and just believe that when it's meant to happen it will. :)

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->