Faint positive & cramping?

gs20

Expecting!
Reaction score
I have a faint positive test and period is due today. No sign of AF but slight cramping. Not as bad as period and not constant. Should I be worried about how faint my positive is, and that I may MC? Just don't want to tell the fam tonight and then have something happen...

Mild cramps are very normal around this time,to put your mind at ease take another test in a few days. I had mild cramps with my daughter until I was around 3months pregnant. X

However faint the line is, it's a positive! Congrats. A light line does not indicate that anything is wrong. I've had a very faint line that could only be seen in the right lighting it was so faint lol. So I went to have a test done. Came back positive with them also. And their line was not anymore defined than mines. Just means you are super early. As for the cramping it can be very normal at this stage. If you feel better waiting and retesting by all means do so. From what you have written I don't see any red flags that would suggest anything being wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->