Faint positive or evap line?

tiffysmalls

Reaction score
Driving myself crazy taking test after test from First Response. Almost every test has had these faint lines. Barely visible to the human eye! I can't tell if they're light pink or if they're grey and I'm just psyching myself out. My fiancé and I can both see the lines in about 3 of the tests. The rest were all BFN's. Can this be a possible pregnancy or am I seeing evap lines? Period due tomorrow!

IMG_0922.jpg IMG_0929.jpg

I definitely see what you mean! But also unsure on the colour! Can you test again in a few days just to see?

I definitely see what you mean! But also unsure on the colour! Can you test again in a few days just to see?

Right! I am going to test in a few days. I am a compulsive pregnancy tester lol. I just want answers but I do plan on waiting 4 days for the next test if AF doesn't come.

I see something faint. I would keep testing and good luck :)

im sorry but they do look like evap lines. Ive had them many times and they are cruel. But you're not out yet! good luck x

Personally I would say it's a verrrrry faint early BFP but only time will tell I guess! I've never had any issue with frers either, it's either been positive no matter how faint or dark, or stark white, never an evap for me :)

Personally I would say it's a verrrrry faint early BFP but only time will tell I guess! I've never had any issue with frers either, it's either been positive no matter how faint or dark, or stark white, never an evap for me :)
Thanks hopeful! I think I will have to wait at least a couple more days before I go insane!

im sorry but they do look like evap lines. Ive had them many times and they are cruel. But you're not out yet! good luck x

I have read some forums about the evap lines. I'm hoping for the best! Thank you!

SAME, my pregnancy tests have lines and I can’t tell if it’s evap or not!!! It’s real upsetting. My period is also due tomorrow. Still BFN for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->