Faint positive? Please help going out my mind

Moof

Reaction score
Can you please tell me if these are faint positives? I took a test yesterday and today and they have both came up with faint lines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 61
I can definitely see something on both tests. How long after you did them did the lines come up?

I would personally take another one first thing tomorrow morning with my first wee of the day. Maybe try a Clearblue one that tells you how many weeks you are too?

Thank you, a lot of people are saying a line is a line

Yeah, I think so too. I got a strong positive line on my first test and still went out and bought a digital one the next day. I think it feels more real when the word "pregnant" actually comes up!
Do you mind me asking why you're going out of your mind?

Because I have been trying & it's bugging me that it's not that strong but everyone is saying I am x

I see the lines! :) I would want to do another one (to rule out an evap) first thing tomorrow morning with a another frer (might be a tad early for a digi) and if the line is more pronounced and you see pink in the line then you must be pg!! :) To get a clearer answer, it would be best to wait a couple of days but I couldn't wait when it was me so best of luck! :)

Well, so far so good I think! Let us know if you take another one tomorrow and how it goes!

I see it on both. I would definitely take a clearblue! Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->