Faint positive

Rebecka

Reaction score
I haven’t been feeling very good so I took a frer yesterday. I got a faint line, but started spotting this morning. I took another test and I have a line. Idk if it’s a faint positive or a evap. Is spotting normal? Can someone help?

945ACE72-2D76-4EEB-AD1A-1D3B63253F12.jpeg

That’s a pretty clear line to me. How much spotting are you having? Is it brown or red? Are you cramping? Some bleeding can be normal, but my rule is to always call my gyn and request a serial beta as it’d be too early for a proper ultrasound. Fxed you stop spotting.

That looks positive. Fingers crossed for you :)

That’s a pretty clear line to me. How much spotting are you having? Is it brown or red? Are you cramping? Some bleeding can be normal, but my rule is to always call my gyn and request a serial beta as it’d be too early for a proper ultrasound. Fxed you stop spotting.

The spotting is pink and brown and I have some cramping. I’m pretty nervous. Maybe I should take a different brand test? Before the dr?

Pink and brown cud be implantation spotting.
I got my BFP very faint and at 14dpo I had some browny orange when wiping. It only happened a few times and then it stopped.
My tests got supper dark after that.

That looks like a BFP to me hon can see that clearly.
Hope the spotting stops.

Pink and brown cud be implantation spotting.
I got my BFP very faint and at 14dpo I had some browny orange when wiping. It only happened a few times and then it stopped.
My tests got supper dark after that.

That looks like a BFP to me hon can see that clearly.
Hope the spotting stops.

Thank you I bought a different brand test so I’ll take another today. Fingers crossed

I see the line.
As for the spotting, I had it pink and brown with three of my four pregnancies, around the time my period was due.

I've had bleeding with a couple of my pregnancies- and quite a bit too in the early weeks. I know it's a horrible waiting game when you have any kind of bleeding. Test looks like a good early positive to me though!

So I took another test (clear blue this time) and it was negative. I’m gonna wait for morning and see what happens. Still light spotting.

So I took another test (clear blue this time) and it was negative. I’m gonna wait for morning and see what happens. Still light spotting.
Hope the spotting stops or lightens. I had spotting too when i was early in my pregnancy and after BD with DH. Usually brownish maroon and last for 2 days..

Any bad cramping? How many dpo are u now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->