Fainted in the street.

Oh no, that's awful to experience!! I'm glad you're OK, it can get dangerous pretty quickly when you fall.

Oh poor you I have never fainted but when I was 28 weeks I was on a really really busy train and it was really hot standing up I felt myself going It was just me and my 2 year old in her buggy I tried leaning on that I ended up having to shout to people to move and let me sit down and my poor baby girl was surrounded by strangers I felt awful just leaving her in her buggy to sit down(I could see her but she couldn't see me) but had no choice I would definitely have fainted which would have been worse for her I managed to feel ok enough to go back to her after about 5 mins.

Oh my goodness!!! so sorry you and your daughter had to go thru that!!! check for anemia i get super dizzy when anemic (always happens to me in 3rd trimester)

I see the midwife in 12days for my 28 week appointment, so she will do bloods again. i had iron when pregnant with my first but never found it did anything for fainting :(

just glad i wasn't on my own or with my 3 year old.
scared to go to my next midwife app just me and my toddler. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"