Fainting , Dizzyness & nausea. ..at 4 am.

toffee2010

Reaction score
Bit of background:

I stopped the pill ( after being on it on for 12 days from 17th april) and got a withdrawal bleed on the 30th april for just 2 days, which was very light. I've heard your meant to count first day of cycle from the first bleed, which puts me at a af date 27th/28th next week. I experienced cramping on sunday which i think is due to ovulation as the dates would be about right. I usually never experience ovulation cramping, so was a first really. Kept having to go loo to check af wasn't due. Did a test last week and negative.

The issue:

Yesterday, I woke up and went to the loo for a wee and when i got up i went extremely dizzy and next thing i knew, my partner found me on the floor . I felt so sick and he moved me to the other loo. I had a massive cold sweat on too and felt just plain awful. I got into bed and still felt rough. I know keep getting hot flushes, sick feeling and just dont feel my usual self . Feel like ive lost energy.

Now, I had 2 small glasses of wine which is nothing out the ordinary for me and i was not even tipsy when i went to bed. When i woke up to go loo, i didnt feel dizzy .
I had eaten couple hours before too, so had food in me.

Its so strange . Anyone experienced this?

Thats how i felt for a while in early pg. I guess but could be a number of other things like stress but with the timing it sounds promising

Thanks for your reply. I have read that some women have a low tolerance of alcohol in early weeks. It was just so out of the blue. I still feel strange now. Not sure if to have a glass tonight now after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->