Fainting...

Laurajo177

Reaction score
I fainted in my other 3 pregnancies but after being on cerazzette And being careful was abit of a shock!

Only reason I though to test was because just over a week ago I was driving home (live in countryside so back roads) doing the speed limit of 60 when I pas out just before a comer rolling and flipping a car lucky know one was involved or in my way! I got off lightly with just a sprained ankle, and no knowledge of how or why I crashed, until few days later as I took my monthly test a see a second pink line!

Any tips on how to not keep fainting??

firstly, sorry you had a scary experience. secondly I would go have a chat with your gp. I have really low BP and almost pass out every time I stand up. I have to drink at least 2 litres of water each day and sit down often with my feet up. you were lucky this time but I would get seen to ASAP to avoid this happening again. xxx

I fainted in river island today. Get your blood pressure checked asap. Water plenty of it and elevated legs. It's such a horrible feeling. And I'm glad you came out unharmed

That sounds scary! Glad to hear you were okay! I have naturally low blood pressure (90/60 is high for me), and have fainted quite a few times - not when pregnant mind. I always know when I'm going to pass out though. I have about 30 seconds feeling faint and dizzy so know it's going to happen so I can warn someone.

When you passed out in your car did it just come without warning? If so, I'm wondering if it is relating to something other than blood pressure. Unless others with low blood pressure sometimes just pass straight out.

Deffo see your GP though to get checked out.
Out of interest, have you had to give up driving in previous pregnancies? xxx

Oh my gosh how scary! Glad you're OK :hugs:. Definitely get checked out. It could be something you need treatment for. I have a medical condition and one of the signs I'm unwell is passing out, it is treatable but dangerous if left untreated. It's always worth making sure you don't have something which needs controlling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->