Fainting

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
On Saturday I woke up with a migraine and then had my first episode of morning sickness where I was actually sick, got over it quickly and carried on. However about 4 hours later I came over all hot and clammy and went to the toilet thinking I was going to be sick again however my legs turned to jelly and my hearing went all fuzzy. After lying down for 10 minutes I was ok and felt fine afterwards. I didn't think much about it and just thought it was morning sickness mixed with a migraine (although I'm never sick with them)
However, this morning I had routine bloods taken and the same happened again, coming over hot and weak and then hearing going fuzzy. The lady laid me down and again after 5/10 mins I felt fine.

I am extremely worried what could be causing this?
I had blood pressure taken last Wednesday and it was fine, not sure what could be causing this? :cry:

I have no answer but suffered with these episodes when i was at my worst with HG. Hope you feel better soon.

Did you ever mention it to the midwife?

Yeah but my mw wasnt all that caring, my blood pressure was always fine.

I think mine will be the same she isn't very caring...
Did you have the same thing for the whole pregnancy?

Could be low iron? That will be one of the things checked on the bloods she took so you should know soon if it's that

I did have to take iron supplements last pregnancy so that is a good possibility, I didn't have these episodes last time though which is scary.

Has anyone had two very different pregnancies and had two different sex babies?

Was your blood pressure taken while you felt faint? Its very variable, especially if you are dehydrated from morning sickness, it could have dipped x

No it wasn't, I wish the person taking my bloods would have taken it. I will call midwife tomorrow and see if she will do anything.

As the previous poster said, your blood pressure can change fairly quickly. It sounds like low blood pressure to me.

What was your blood pressure when she said it was fine? If it's slightly low anyway it really doesn't take much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->