faith margaret thomas-argent 6-12-08 w/pics v/long

congratulations hun, she is beautiful

Lou
xxx

huge huge congratulations molly, james and amy on the birth of gorgeous faith. so so sorry you had such a tough time sweetie but so pleased everything is ok now x x x x

Wow that is a birth story and a half. I cant believe how you were treated. Your so strong after everything youve been through before. Shes beautiful. I love the second picture of her wrapped up. xx

aw molly!!!! *sob* *sob* i dont know what to say but she is so georgous and you did so well!!

You've been through so much and come so far - i hope you can finally relax and enjoy being a mummy! You deserve it!

Congratulations Molly, she is absolutely gorgeous. I am sorry your birth experience did not go to plan, but you did so well considering you were virtually ignored by hospital staff for hours. Well done and congratulations again.

xxx

congratulations im so happy for you : D x x she's a stunner! x x

She is adorable, congratulations.
I used to live in MK and my foster sister had a really traumatic birth there too. We were wanting to move back but i think we might move some where with a better hospital!

Well done, you did so amazingly. x

Congratulations Molly, she is gorgeous. Sorry to hear you had a ruff time.
Luv Cheryl xxx

She is so beautiful hun!! I have been checking for your birth story and very happy its finally here!! Sorry you had to go through so much rubbish but at least she is finally here and healthy!! Have been thinking about you loads. You now have a beautiful little girl, congratulations mummy!! :hug: xx

congratulations molly. she's beautiful.xx

It makes me so cross when i read story's like yours...grrrrrr at the hospital. So sorry you didnt get the homebirth you wanted but really pleased that your beautiful baby girl is here, happy and healthy.

Congrats Molly!

god hun you went through it didnt you, well at least shes here now and very beautiful

Lou xx

what a lovely baby!! Well done. Sorry the experience wasn't as you had hoped for but you have a lovely baby to take your mind from the trauma of the hospital xx

Gosh you went through a hell of a lot, but she is absolutely gorgeous :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->