faith margaret thomas-argent 6-12-08 w/pics v/long

you're a star - congrats, she's adorable.

thank you everyone, we are over the moon. im still shell shocked that shes actually here! it was pretty horrific but id do it all again for her shes totally worth all of the sickness, worry and pain that i went through .

thanks for all your comments

Congratulations, she is absolultey beautiful!! So sorry your birth wasnt as planned x

She's beautiful Molly, congratulations for bringing her into the world, you did fab! I reckon you should move to a different authority before trying for another babe though, your hospital :shock:

was crying reading your birth story. So happy that everything turned out well and so proud of you xxxxx

She is Beautiful Hun xXx Well Done xXx

I have so much respect for you and how brave you were! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that - it makes me so angry that it seems acceptable to treat anyone like that let alone a woman in labour.

Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations - your daughter is beautiful!

:hugs: xxx

Woo hoo!!! man, you're a tough broad UV!!!

Well done! Sorry your birth wasnt how you wanted but she is here and beautiful and healthy!!

i am glad you are both well. you should complain about hospital
she looks lovelly
xx

if im aloud/able to have another baby well be saving up and hiring an independent midwife i will never rely on the nhs for maternity care ever again they completly ruined my labour and birth and im still completely traumatized from seeing the women giving birth on the floor it properly scared the shit out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->