faith margaret thomas-argent 6-12-08 w/pics v/long

I'm so sorry to read that you didn't get the birth experience you wanted. It's scary how much your birth story sounds like my mum's story of my birth - 26 years ago. You would think we had moved well past this rubbish. She was induced and then left, ignored throughout the first and most of second stages, told to shut up and go to sleep etc. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about the NHS after that.

Thankfully you have a wonderful, healthy baby at the end of it all :hug:

crikey you would have thought that after 26years theyd have moved forward eh! clearly not.

crikey you would have thought that after 26years theyd have moved forward eh! clearly not.

I'm sure it must vary from one region to another, from one set of on duty staff to another even. It really stinks that you got a rough ride. :hugs:

yes absolutely, mk could really do with a dedicated maternity hospital we are a growing city with one small hospital somethings got to give!

yes absolutely, mk could really do with a dedicated maternity hospital we are a growing city with one small hospital somethings got to give!

Maybe, once you're ready, you could start a campaign? It might be good for you to channel some energy into helping other women get a better service.

hehe maybe, i imagine id give the council one big headache! id like to train to work somewhere within the nhs maternity services in a vague hope that i can make some kind off difference

I am so happy for you hon!I remember when I was pregnant and you were going for your first scan.Massive massive congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you had a rough time but the end result is a beatiful baby girl. She's gorgeous, congratulations. x

What a story, and a journey hun. Your daughter is beautiful! Congrats.
Wishing you and your family a happy holiday! Big hugs :hugs:
P

Blimey Molly, I've only just got round to reading your birth story! Remind me to giev MK hospital a VERY wide birth in the future!!! I can't believe that woman was left to just give birth on the floor of the ward!!

But at the end of it all, you have a very beautiful little girl, and that's all that matters.

Congrats again to you and James.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->