• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fake Symptoms

tabbicles

Reaction score
Last month I was convinced I was pregnant. Had sore boobs,swollen nipples felt sick, felt tired, felt bloated like there was a rock in my tummy, had metalic taste and to top it all off af was late,but did come 5 days after expected and after 5 negative tests.
How cruel is that?!?!
Is this a case of mind over matter and wanting it so much that my body created symptoms? :shrug:

Our bodies can be so cruel. I think I was better off not knowing all the symptoms because now I see them all.

There's also possibility it was early pregnancy loss. With loss that early AF just comes late.

Hi tabs - I had exactly the same prob last month - was nearly 2 weeks late and it's really messed with my head. I don't know if it was all in my head, mind over matter or another early loss. At least it's less painful with that element of doubt, but I'd only just worked up the courage to TTC after 6 month break. Also now I have no idea where my cycle is or what I'm doing - I'm a bloody mess!!! I had 2 MMCs last year and a chemical the year before

hmmm yes all could be possible. I miscarried last September and as I got pregnant straight away 1st time round I assumed it would be the same this time round!
I am going to try and forget symtom spotting next month but it's very hard not to in that 2ww :wacko:

Could've been an early loss even with a BFN....

I just find it wierd to have all those symptoms yet negative tests but yes an early loss is a possibility. Still as you didnt know for sure not point being upset.

I was the same last month hun.

HAd major sore boobs ect ect and came on 3 days early.

hi tabbicles --im same as u--had a MMC---end of October (d&c)---we got pregnant staight away like you---im currently on 3rd cycle ttc since d&C.....1st cycle after MC i had sore boobs etc and convinced myself i was pregnant again---then 2nd cycle--like u felt really really sick--had every symptom goin and AF still came -----im currently cd12 on 3rd cycle!!

my m/c happened natuarlly exactly at 12 weeks although it died earlier. Ever since then my body has never gone back to normal, my boobs still the shape they were when pregnant which really annoys me as I hoped that would be a gievaway sign that I was preggers again!! Fingers crossed for this month ey????

Well done for your PMA tabs - hope it serves you well hun - and that i'll be joining you

Ever since then my body has never gone back to normal, my boobs still the shape they were when pregnant which really annoys me as I hoped that would be a gievaway sign that I was preggers again!!

Mine did that, too! I'm annoyed! I'm sorry you have to endure it, too!

(Mine kept leaking for two months after, too... I just wanted to scream! Thankfully they've finally stopped...)

All this month I have been thinking about it, and I don't know which happened first: if thinking about it caused the symptoms, or the symptoms happened and then I started thinking about it. I don't really believe that I am, every time I have thought I might be since the M/C, I haven't been and then I've been disappointed (even though I'm not TTC).

This month I've had sore boobs, I had spotting I believe a couple days after when I should have ovulated, been tired, and also getting frequent sudden headaches (like I did when I was pregnant before). So I don't know. Either way I can't stop thinking about it, but I don't want to bring on "false" symptoms!!

It is horrible!! I honestly think if you want something so much and always think about it your body gets tricked into it. Just like my body thought I was still pregnant for 5 weeks after my baby had died and started growing a bump :(

aw hun know what you mean had almost identical problem last month i was so convinced had so many symtoms more than ever before then af got me n i broke down crazy thing is the mind xx

right I got my smiley face on OV test last night and DTD this morning so I will definately ignore any symptoms in the next 2 weeks and try and forget!!! fingers crossed girlies!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->