• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fake tan

butterflies

Reaction score
Any good suggestions for at home ones???

Really want some colour for my holiday....i'm very pale and next to my 1/2 italian hubby.....i look 1/2 dead!!!! :rofl:

I don't like going and having it done at a salon, i'd just like a reccomendation or two....or ten!!!!!!! for ones to use at home, that don't streak the second you look at the bottle!!!!! :dohh:

Also i don't really want to spend a fortune, though i know u get what u pay for :dohh:

I love garnier ambre soliel light because you can spray it on day after day to build it up to the level you want and every three day to maintain it. Looks even and natural but smells rank after a few hours lol/

I love he-shi:happydance: :happydance:you can see where you've put in and it gives a lovely colour

https://www.jasonshankey.co.uk/product.cfm?product=3089

Fake Bake is probably the best one I've had.

I love garnier ambre soliel light because you can spray it on day after day to build it up to the level you want and every three day to maintain it. Looks even and natural but smells rank after a few hours lol/
same here cnt leave without it!

I use St Tropez .. can be a bit pricey, i normally pay £30 for the kit but it will do you a good 4/5 times, i really really like it and it lasts a while too!!

evolution whole body towelettes are really good i use these they dnt take long and you can build up the colour. xx

Well im a sunbed girl myself but i have used fake bake which was probably the best one ive tried and i really like the st tropez one too.

But yeah, sunbeds for me, but if i want a break from them for afew months i'll use either fake bake or st tropez :)

Lovely natural colour and reasonable. I don't like to look too tanned. Just a nice healthy colour and this one is the best I've used. I hate St Tropez personally, much too dark for me.

st tropez mousse, im quite pale and it dont streak or anything, i also wash it off after 2-3 hours so i dont go too brown , just natural looking.

also its about £30 ? in boots but you can get it from ebay brand new and sealed for around £16 and the big bottles last quite a few times

cus its mousse it drys instantly so dont leave you feeling all sticky, just dont leave it on too long if you dont want to go too brown.
i find that after its washed off youll go a little bit browner after a few hours :)

Wow not checked this thread for a while.....forgotten about it...oops!!! :dohh:

Correct me if i am wrong but aren't fake bake & st tropez a bit dark? I am quite pale. Well i am ginger....lol enough said really. Just want a light dusting of colour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->