Fall in early pregnancy?

Ceilani

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After 7 years, I'm finally at the point where I'm a tentative/cautious mama to be (6+4 with good hb confirmed). However, this has opened up a whooooole new territory of paranoia and anxiety.

So, during my break at work, I was lying down on a bench that is a little over 1/2 m (roughly 2 ft) from the ground. I tried to adjust and ended up tipping the bench, landing flat on my back. I keep reading that baby is tucked nicely in my pelvic bones still, with amniotic fluid to boot, but it's still been rattling around my brain.

Has anyone here had an early fall and all been okay?

TIA! xx

Edit: I'm on 40mg lovenox/clexane for clotting. It's middle of the night here, so can't really call OB yet. :(

Last edited:
I think you should be ok. I fell hard when I was 22 weeks pregnant because my toddler sprayed my kitchen floor with cleaner and baby was perfectly fine. As long as you don't start cramping or bleeding/spotting I don't think I would be too worried. If you are worried, call as soon as you can and let your doctors know. I would be more worried if you fell and hit your stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->