Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
:cloud9:Hi Ladies,

:happydance:It is our 1st Trimester!!! We are going have wonderful little Year of the Dragon Fall/Winter Babies!!! I am so extremely excited to be able to start this thread to bring in all the lovely ladies from my January and February Testing thread.... We welcome all new people that did not get the chance to enjoy my testing threads.

This lovely thread can bring us all together for the next 7-8 months with PMA and a place to vent and share all of our experiences during this time. I wish you all a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!

Angel #2 Due Date: October 25, 2012
Our DD's Birthday: October 27, 2002
Angel #1 Due Date: Ferbuary 15, 2012
:bfp: Febraury 20, 2012 :sadangel: February 27, 2012
___________________________________________________________________ EDD until scan confirms

SEPTEMBER Due Dates

14th
:bfp: SUNNIE1984

15th
:bfp: SEAWEED EATER

17th
:bfp: PRINCESS TAZ

23rd
:cake:Happy Birthday WISHFULx1's DS:cake:
:bfp:WISHFULx1

25th
:bfp: ELHAYM

29th
:bfp:SPARKLE28

OCTOBER EDDs

5th
:bfp: SDEITRICK1

6th
:bfp: ASTELLARMOM - TWINS-> single :sadangel:
:sadangel: LEINZLOVE

10th

12th
:cake:Happy Birthday PINK_RULEZ's DD:cake:

15th
:bfp: STEPHIE_CORIN

17th
:bfp: LILLICHLOE

20th
:bfp:NEWLYWEDLIFE

24th
:bfp:CANTWAIT23

25th
:bfp: BABY_MAYBE
:bfp: CARLYJADE86
:bfp: JILLIAN BUDDAH
:sadangel: MRSMM24

26th
:bfp: LOVELYLISA84
:bfp: PINK_RULEZ

27th
:cake:Happy Birthday MRSMM24's DD:cake:

30th
:bfp: ERISED

31st
:sadangel: DEBZIE

NOVEMBER EDDs
1st
:bfp: GAIAGIRL

2nd
:bfp: STEPHERS35

3rd
:bfp: COLEEY

5th
:bfp: LANEY_BUMP
:bfp: LOVINGMYKIDS

6th
:bfp: ARNZ09
:bfp: ILIKECAKE

21st
:bfp: BOOKITY

22nd
:bfp:FISH&CHIPS

23rd
:bfp:JANNA

27th
:sadangel:SAMANTHAx

29th
:bfp:BABYFEVA

30th
:bfp:JEN_MOM24
:bfp:SIEGAL

DECEMBER
:sadangel:MEADOWLARK

3rd
:bfp:HORSEYPANTS

6th
BLU_BUTTERFLY
:bfp:SHEY

11th
:sadangel:28329

12th
LALAR

13th
MUMMY_EM

17th
BAY

19th
JUMIK

22nd
:bfp:SAMJ732

Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I know it! I knew it! I knew it!

MrsMM I cannot say how excited I am to see you post over here!

I've been keeping an eye on the testing threads, but I haven't caught up from Friday, so I've missed your BFP there!

Seriously, it means so much that you finally got your BFP again. I know you didn't get your BFP before your LO's due date, but little bean was already in place, just waiting to surprise you.

Welcome to First Tri, I hope we all stay here for some time to come.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THe best to you and your family sweetie, this is such an exciting time!

x

Hi I'd like to join you over here my EDD so far is Oct 16th or 17th

Hi!! =)

Congrats on your BFP's ladies.

I'm due on the 30th of October, so still very early pregnancy.
I have a nearly 2 year old little madam, and suffered a miscarriage back in November. This is my 3rd pregnancy and hoping it will be my second healthy kiddo.

Symptoms so far:
Frequent bathroom trips
Bloating
Stuffy nose
Slightly more tired in the evening, not quite at exhausted yet though

SUNNIE :hugs: Hi Hun!!! I am sooo happy to see you, and to be joining you over here in the 1st Trimester! Yes, my little angel baby helped to give us a wonderful surprise.... I think it was meant not to happen on the angel's due date, in order to give us another day to be happy to remember and celebrate.... I hope we are all here for the long haul, all 9 months!!!:flower:

LILLIE YAY! so happy that you are joining us over here.... It has been a long journey, I am so glad to see some familiar faces here and to see some new faces!!! YAY!
Our LO is due 2 days before our DD's b-day so maybe Oct is just my month! You are 2 weeks ahead, I am so happy to share this with you Hun!!! YAY!!!:happydance:

ERISE Hi :wave: welcome here Hun!!! I am like you, it is still pretty early for me too, you are a few days behind me.... I suffered a MC in July and our angel's due date was 2.15.12, we were hoping to be pregnant before now and especially before then, and turns out we were even if we didn't see pink lines! Can't wait to get to know more about you!:flower:

Hi, I'm due 26th oct very close to my DD 2nd birthday on the 12th I hope this little Babbage dosnt decided to show early :0, hello to other October mummy's :) xx

Oh my gosh such bad spellings sorry silly iPad :) * Babba *decide

I'm displaying my confidence that this little bean is using epoxy! Wanted to follow you, Mrsmm24 and the rest from the testing thread. I'm so early, but EDD is 11/2...

Just hanging around watching the frer's get darker!

Hi girls! I had my :bfp: on the18th feb. my edd (thus far) is the 25.10.2012!
This will be baby number 2 with quite a substantial gap of what will be 8 and a half yrs!
I had been tryin for 13mths, and decided that I would start takin BCP as of this period, but it didn't come! Yay!

Congrats to all of y'all! Heres to happy and healthy 9 mths! :hugs:

Hi ladies, may I join you over here? I got my BFP on 1/26 and my EDD is 10/10 Congratulations on your BFP ladies! MrsMM I have been on here for 7+ months waiting for you to get your BFP...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Just wanted to say I love the name "OCTOBER DRAGON BABIES" very catchy and creative.........

:wave: Hi everyone :) Thank you MrsMM for starting this thread. Ok so this is my 5th pregnancy (3 girlies at home and 1 late loss), according to my LMP my due date is also 25th October (lots of us for this date already!) I think i ov'd slighty later than cd14 so i expcect this date to be put back at the first u/s.

Look forward to keeping up the chat from the testers thread with you ladies :) :happydance:

I just found out Im pregnant...Im 5 weeks today..My due date is Oct 25 also...Yay

What are you symptoms so far??

Hi girls! I had my :bfp: on the18th feb. my edd (thus far) is the 25.10.2012!
This will be baby number 2 with quite a substantial gap of what will be 8 and a half yrs!
I had been tryin for 13mths, and decided that I would start takin BCP as of this period, but it didn't come! Yay!

Congrats to all of y'all! Heres to happy and healthy 9 mths! :hugs:

My DD will almost be 8 by the time this little nugget gets here. The age gap is a little daunting but I think it will work out well!

:wave: Hi everyone :) Thank you MrsMM for starting this thread. Ok so this is my 5th pregnancy (3 girlies at home and 1 late loss), according to my LMP my due date is also 25th October (lots of us for this date already!) I think i ov'd slighty later than cd14 so i expcect this date to be put back at the first u/s.

Look forward to keeping up the chat from the testers thread with you ladies :) :happydance:

Hi there lady! Glad to see you here aswell

Hi Ladies, can I join? I got my BFP 2/16 and almost 5 weeks :) my EDD is October 24th

I just found out Im pregnant...Im 5 weeks today..My due date is Oct 25 also...Yay

What are you symptoms so far??

Just sore bbs and backache really. I have a horrible cold which i think started around implatation time, that i'm yet to get rid of so i haven't been sleeping so well lately. Oh also i'm starving all the time :munch: :haha: How about you? xx

Hi there lady! Glad to see you here aswell

Good to see you too. It's lovely having the ladies from the testing thread here :D xx

Hi Ladies, can I join? I got my BFP 2/16 and almost 5 weeks :) my EDD is October 24th

Welcome :wave: my edd is the 25th so we're really close :D xx

SDEITRICK Yes, you have been here with me for so long, thank you soooo much for your support, for joining my testing threads, and for welcoming me to the 1st Trimester!!! YAY!

JILLIAN BUDDAH CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM My symptoms are simple, bloating quite a bit, in the last couple of days me and the bathroom have visited quite a bit, bbs sore but not as much as usual, headache last couple of days, and I am losing energy. Other than that, not really had many symptoms.... Today I am 3 days late!

Oh, I think I have the longest age gap thus far, DD will be turning 10 years old on 10.27.12....

Hello Mrsmm I got my bfp at 9 dpo I'm now 13 dpo. Test getting darker this morning. edd 31 st october. Have one dd who has just turned 4 so she will be justcstarting school when this Lo arrives. I have had two missed miscarriages but have a good feeling this time. Symptom wise i have growing boibs and cannot sleep.

Oh my god Debzie! Biggest congrats, so glad to see you in first tri!

Mrsmm I'm due 14th Sept.

So excited!

Congrats on all the bfp's. We are a lucky bunch!

Xxx

MrsMM24 so happy to see your post here also! Congratulations!! :)

I'm due september 23rd 2012 (my ds 4th birthday :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->