Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Ive never made it to an ultrasound! That looks so cool!

I took another test today and it is a lot darker! In fact, ive never had the lines show up this dark...excited and nervous! The fact that I am so exhausted and feel absolutely ill has to be a good sign!

Happy Wednesday!

Got my 12 week scan booked - 13th March. Excited but also terrified after mmc found at 12 weeks last time - feel much more pregnant this time so hoping its all ok :)

Aww, that's lovely! =D
Hope it put your mind at rest and that you'll be able to fully enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now.

NEWLYWEDLIFE I am a personal trainer by trade, fitness is my life, I had to take alot of Nutri classes.. I will definitely be stopping by your blog.

CARLY and LILLIE We haven't and probably won't tell DD until we are passed out last date 8-10 weeks (day before 10 wk date, we say at the hospital that we were MC at 7.6 wks....) She has been wanting to be a sibling for some time and is engulfed in her 1 yo cousin and our PG SIL so.... as for our wait, mostly the manner in which we can conceive has taken the longest, and the MC, and then we also were beginning our current careers which were very consuming of time and physical ability, so here we are with a 10yo gap, literally as the due dates are 2 days apart!

SDEITRICK what a cute scan!!! So happy you got in, I am hoping that my doc will get us scanned as much as possible since the last PG and my over 30s age....

LEINZLOVE YAY for Monday!!!

ELHAYM Hiiii! So happy you came here! Nice to see you again! I am so amped at your progress, excited to hear about your appt today!

STEPHERS35 you WILL make it to the U/S this time Hun!

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

MrsMM - I totally wanted to wait to tell her and when ever she talks about the baby I remind her that the doctor still has to say there is a baby in there. Quite a few friends have had losses in the last couple months and I really don't want her to get upset should things go wrong.

How's everyone feeling today!?

I'm full of energy but I'm sure after work I'm just going to want to crawl in bed :) I don't really have any other symptoms at the moment. Anyone else lack symptoms at 5 weeks?

Just wanted to share this today and I am done posting about hpt's...I promise! This is the first time I have ever had a + on a digi! As for symptoms, I have most of them and I'm not technically even 4 weeks yet. Maybe I'll end up with Octuplets. :nope:

I would never complain about my symptoms because they are reminding me to be hopefull, but it is hard to be at work and feel sick. Yesterday was day oe of the worst heartburn I have ever experienced in my life! I thought my stomach was going to explode. The food that seem to trigger was a chicken sandwich from subway...and I didn't even add my normal jalapenos!

...and thanks for the shout out Mrsmm! I'm not stressing, which is odd for me, so I hope my minds contentedness is also a good sign!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
For me, I have been getting headaches on and off for the last 2 days. I am tired mostly in after about 2:00pm. I am "making" myself continue to go to the gym 3-4 days a week as I am feeling good afterwards, but I am sure that is about to change.

I felt "sick" yesterday for about 2.5 hours in the late afternoon, and when I hit the gym, no headache, not sick, figure that is good. But as soon as I was in my car, alllll back.

The other "symptom" is that I have no appetite.... This was the same with the last PG, and I am making myself get some calories although I don't want them. I am taking my prenatal and folic acid however. I have a water bottle next to me as well!

STEPHERS the digis detect the PG hormone way less, so consider that a great sign as you need about 50MIU (same as a blood test) sooo..... YAY! We WILL all have sticky beans!

Not got any particular symptoms really. Just the achey bbs that ive had since about 8dpo, the backache is still there and i'm still pretty hungry a lot of the time!! New symptom for today is bitchiness, OMG i have like the worst PMS ever!! I hope it doesn't continue for the whole pregnancy, DH lovingly reminded me earlier that i was horrible when i was pg last time :haha:

My main 2 symptoms right now are pregnancy bloat and a stuffy nose. On top of that I have tiredness (I was in bed at 9 last night, instead of 11 / 11.30) and slight cramping. No change in appetite just yet though.

Just to show the bloat...
First photo was taken at the end of last month, the second was taken today when I quickly threw the dress on for a comparison shot. I look 5 months gone already, never had that with pregnancy #1. Going to be fun to hide this bloat

Attachments

• Bloat.jpg
    Bloat.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 5
Moved to the Pregnancy Groups & Discussions forum!

Evening ladies. Got my digital confirmation this afternoon and as I am 14 dpo am feeling a little more relaxed. My main symptoms is headaches and tiredness. My stomach is bloated but no too bad yet.

Evening ladies. Got my digital confirmation this afternoon and as I am 14 dpo am feeling a little more relaxed. My main symptoms is headaches and tiredness. My stomach is bloated but no too bad yet.

yay for digi! is AF due today then? nice to get past that point isn't it. :D

Got my 12 week booked for 13th march, D-day is approaching, LOL x

yay for digi! is AF due today then? nice to get past that point isn't it. :D

Got my 12 week booked for 13th march, D-day is approaching, LOL x

Hello hun, af is due now its going to be good to get past these next few days. So pleased you have your scan date. Just wish these next few. weeks fly by for both of us.

Do you ladies mind if I stalk this thread?!? I see a couple from MrsMM testing threads (Of course MrsMM herself!!!) and I'd love to keep with you guys :hugs:

My main 2 symptoms right now are pregnancy bloat and a stuffy nose. On top of that I have tiredness (I was in bed at 9 last night, instead of 11 / 11.30) and slight cramping. No change in appetite just yet though.

Just to show the bloat...
First photo was taken at the end of last month, the second was taken today when I quickly threw the dress on for a comparison shot. I look 5 months gone already, never had that with pregnancy #1. Going to be fun to hide this bloat

Wow that is a lot of bloat. You look preggers :)

Hi how is everyone today?? I panicked about lack of symptoms yesterday and did my last remaining digi this morning. It read 1-2 on monday and this morning i got 2-3 :happydance: relieved that progress has been made. No more poas for me, i'm out of hpt's now :haha:

my "morning sickness" seems to be late after noon sickness. I am nauseous off and on all day but I start actually puking at about 2. but I usually seem to only loose my cookies twice aday so afar.
babymaybe- its neat to see the progression huh? i poas till my test line got wayyy darker than the control line. lol. sometimes I want to by more just to check. Im nuts I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->