Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi ladies!! I know some of you from the February Testers thread :) Thank you MrsMM for starting this new thread, can't wait to keep in touch with everyone!

Can you put me down as EDD October 20?

I'm 5 weeks and 3 days -- not many symptoms, some bloating at night time and I get hungry earlier oh and things that are green are appealing to me at the moment haha, green bell peppers, salad, spinach

Also, I told a few ladies in another thread about eating healthy during pregnancy, I have a blog that has tons of recipes, lots of slow cooker recipes too for us tired preggy ladies :)

I graduated with a degree in Nutrition but I love to splurge and eat comfort foods too!

If you're interested: https://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

Congrats on your BFP :) how great!!

Im due the 29th September, please add me to the list...baby dragons here we come!!

Hi girls! I had my :bfp: on the18th feb. my edd (thus far) is the 25.10.2012!
This will be baby number 2 with quite a substantial gap of what will be 8 and a half yrs!
I had been tryin for 13mths, and decided that I would start takin BCP as of this period, but it didn't come! Yay!

Congrats to all of y'all! Heres to happy and healthy 9 mths! :hugs:

My DD will almost be 8 by the time this little nugget gets here. The age gap is a little daunting but I think it will work out well!

I'm sure it will be fine. My son is fab with my nephew. I know it's a bit different but I just intend on makin a big fuss over the 'big brother' title. We've decided we will tell him after the 1st scan buy giving him a copy in a frame and a big bro card. He'll come with us on the 20wk scan.
When and how will u tell your daughter? Exciting isn't it!

We've told her. Only because she over heard us talking about one night after I thought she was asleep and I hear a 'I heard that' coming from her room. We told we won't know for sure untill the doctor heats a heart beat.

Aw bless her lol. I've been lucky with my boy. He's so absorbed in what he's doing all the time that he takes absolutely no notice of anything. He did say Saturday night when we had pizza "aw. If I had a brother I could share this with him" it made me want to shout out "u might!! U might!!" and I'd only known for about 12 hrs lol.

I'm goin to be nosey now, so tell me to mind my own business, but... How come such a gap for you? X

I was ready right away after DD but hubby was uncertain he wanted more and when my birth control Implant came out I said that's it. You are getting fixed. He made an appt. but couldn't go through with it. So here we are. Why do you have such an age gap?

MRSMM24: Woooo-hoooo! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: Congratulations! The news of your :bfp: made my day! :)

AFM: I'm due October 6. Still waiting on my first Dr. Appt/scan, which will be Monday. So excited about seeing my lil bean.

Congratulations, MrsMM!! So thrilled to see you over here. :hugs: My EDD is currently September 15th so I would love to be added on that date. Thank you and lots of sticky :dust: to all!

I went and had an early u/s done yesterday, due to past mc's and I thought I would share with you ladies!
BAGSBYSARAA20120220155241874.jpg

I was ready right away after DD but hubby was uncertain he wanted more and when my birth control Implant came out I said that's it. You are getting fixed. He made an appt. but couldn't go through with it. So here we are. Why do you have such an age gap?

I was only 17 when I had my first. After I finally plucked the courage to leave his vile father, I guess I started acting my age... Soon as baby was in bed I was out with the girls having fun! No time for smelly boys. Lol. But then I met my OH wen Elliot was 5 and we've been officially tryin for 14mths before we hit the goal post! Lol. I think it's nice to enjoy one at a time anyways. Elliot's had my undivided attention for so long, now he'll have to share me! And 2 yrs ago he couldn't stand the thought of that but now he's used to it as I have my nephew lots.

Sdeitricks - beautiful bean! Congrats!

Hi there! :hugs:

I'm due on 15 October and would love to join too!

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy!!! xxx

MrsMM, I'm so glad to see you here! I remember you from the TTCAL forums and your testing threads, your kindness and positivity was always a huge help to so many people and I am so glad you have got your BFP! I'm so happy for you, this has made my day :D

I'm due on the 25th September, off for my first midwife appointment today!

Congrats to everyone! Wishing all of you lots of sticky dust :dust:

I went and had an early u/s done yesterday, due to past mc's and I thought I would share with you ladies!
View attachment 343442
:happydance: lovely little bean in there, congrats :)

Hi there! :hugs:

I'm due on 15 October and would love to join too!

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy!!! xxx
Welcome :wave: H&H 9 months to you :flower:

MrsMM, I'm so glad to see you here! I remember you from the TTCAL forums and your testing threads, your kindness and positivity was always a huge help to so many people and I am so glad you have got your BFP! I'm so happy for you, this has made my day :D

I'm due on the 25th September, off for my first midwife appointment today!

Congrats to everyone! Wishing all of you lots of sticky dust :dust:
Good luck at your appointment today :flower:

The heartbeat =)
It was described to us as a 'little flickering dot' when pregnant with #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe