Fallout 3... New Vegas Coming Out!

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
Anyone else play? Anyone else SUPER excited? LOL I'm all pre-ordered and hitting the midnight launch! I cannot wait!

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/9ecea0794f.png​

I play on the PC! Brandi plays on Xbox! I can't imagine trying to play without a keyboard and mouse though! LOL

YAY! I found it! Thanks.
I still need to go preorder it! LOL...I just wish it came out on like a FRIDAY night and not a Tuesday night. I wanna play it like NOW
Lol
I can't imagine playing it with a keyboard and mouse...360 controller all the way! ;) AND its pink haha

Its so much easier to shoot things when you aim with a mouse! You'd see if you tried it! LOL

Pre-Order at GameStop! They have the best pre-order bonus!

The Vault 13 suit and stimpacks and whatnot. Yeah I know ;) I've already hounded my local GameStop. HAHA

ONE MORE WEEK...REALLY?

Ooh! YAY! :) Yep! I made sure to pre-order from one that was doing a midnight launch!

lol
I don't know if mine is or not. I should ask. HAHA I SHOULD go preorder it today.
I'm tired of waiting though. I've been waiting since like....JANUARY! lol

DON'T CARE HOW...I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!

*Pulls a Meg and offers bonus points if you name the movie

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! I hated the old one though! Gene Wilder makes me angry and creeps me out!

Do go pre-order today, but make sure its a midnight launch store!

I can't stay up that late anymore when I have to work the next day :(

You don't have to be up at 530 in the morning though ;)

Nope! In fact, Kevin and I have agreed that we'll both go to sleep as soon as he gets off work on Monday and then stay up all night with the game. Fuck my sleep schedule! This is serious business! :dance:

Lol wish I could just take Tuesday off. Could always feign sickness but my luck would be I'd actually get sick. Lol

True! Kevin can't take it off either, because he has some stupid training that day!

Did you get it Megg? I am not in love with it at all, I don't know why but I just can't get into it :(

I did get it! :) It wasn't nearly long enough for my taste. I need DLC... NOW! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->