False Alarm for O?

LavenderLove

Expecting
Reaction score
So I started to take pictures of my OPKs right on time and put them into Photoshop so they'd be more accurate. Problem is now I'm a bit confused! I thought I had a surge on CD11 but now it's CD13 and I got something similar. :wacko:

I made sure both on CD11 and CD13 (today) that my wee was as concentrated as it could be after I spotted those dark lines if that helps. Unfortunately I don't temp due to erratic sleep schedules.

What I'm wondering is if you had to say what day my real surge was, when would it be? I know that for some women these tests don't get as dark as the control lines.

Attachments

• OPKDecember2014-3.jpg
    OPKDecember2014-3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
I would BD just to cover your bases but none of them really look to be positive to me. What have your positives look like before? When I get mine it slowly progresses into a positive like the way yours is doing now. Some women have a mini surge that fades before their real surge shows. Maybe that's what happened? Hopefully it will turn full blown positive soon! Fx for you

sorry hun none are positive keep testing fx x i have bad sleep and temp still picks up ov i am up about 5 times a night u could give it a go x

I just took another test and boom! Positive! I took another to be sure and they both look like the test on the bottom. :happydance:

This is the second month I've started OPKs and this is actually my first positive I've caught. I realize now that the surge I saw last month also on CD11 was probably a mini one and not the real thing. I got pretty sick with a UTI back then so I had stopped doing OPKs on CD13 since I felt so crummy.

Thanks ladies! I think I am going to try out temping next month if we don't get a BFP this month.

Attachments

• OPKDecember2014-4.jpg
    OPKDecember2014-4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back