False/early labour... soooo annoying!!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Anyone else getting daily bouts of early labour type pains only for them to stop again?

I've had two lots today both lasting about 2 1/2 hours with mild contractions every 5 mins (equilvalent to DS labour when I was 3cm) same yesterday and real bad on monday, all afternoon!

Just wish they'd give me a break for a few days or get on with things and turn into real labour... I'm not in a hurry to get this baby out at all, but it's driving me nuts lol!!:wacko:

Yep!! Usually in the morning and i think oooh this is it...andthen nothing..they just stop!! Btw im expected to go early lol so hence the labour spotting lol!! Xx

Yes me!! Every day usually in the morning or the evening, I get cramps and BH as well as backache, it starts feeling quite constant then goes on and off and after a couple of hours it stops!

Like you said, either give me a break or get on with it for real lol!!

YES! 12 hours worth of contractions on Saturday, same on Sunday (each one lasting around 50 seconds) and same yesterday.

Each time, I wake up the next morning and they have gone. VERY frustrating and making me very sore :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->