False positive FRER??

mamawolf

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten false positives with FRERs lately? The first picture was Wednesday, pink line, and within the time limit. Second was this morning. I can’t really see anything...

anyone had this happen? Is it a false positive?

View attachment 1074450 View attachment 1074452

A2308692-DA07-4E07-8FB7-378F1B321F50.jpeg B09A1EE4-40B0-47F2-B6FE-3F46E4445D41.jpeg

I haven’t personally as stick to store brands but over the last two months on here I have seen soooooo many ladies get false bfp on frer and it’s heartbreaking when so much hope is given from it,they need recalling in my opinion,I hope that maybe urs was just diluted urine that gave the bfn and it’s not another false bfp for u.gl xx

I haven’t personally as stick to store brands but over the last two months on here I have seen soooooo many ladies get false bfp on frer and it’s heartbreaking when so much hope is given from it,they need recalling in my opinion,I hope that maybe urs was just diluted urine that gave the bfn and it’s not another false bfp for u.gl xx
Thank you! Idk whether I hope it’s false or not. We are done having kids but my husband freaked out so bad when I told him I got a positive that I’ll feel stupid if it’s a false positive. I’m breastfeeding and on the mini pill. Husband is supposed to get a vasectomy but is dragging his feet about it.

I would say if you need to zoom in, invert, increase brightness or squint to see if a test is positive or not, it is better left to be thought negative... if you get a positive, you will have a definite color, definite distinguishable, and an obvious line, even when its a faint one. I'm saying this out of my past experiences..
I had a long cycle in July, tested..faintest line possible, literally had to edit the picture, then it went negative. I had symptoms in October, so tested and no line. I had no symptoms whatsoever in November, took a test on 29th @ 12DPO (this was our first official cycle of trying, no prevention, no stress.. just took our time out for it) , sure shot positive pink line on FRER and Easy@Home... tested for a week now and great progression lines(Test line darker than control yesterday) Also tested on Clearblue digital.

So just have patience! It will happen soon :) Good luck :)

I’ve seen quite a few false pos on here lately

Thank you! Idk whether I hope it’s false or not. We are done having kids but my husband freaked out so bad when I told him I got a positive that I’ll feel stupid if it’s a false positive. I’m breastfeeding and on the mini pill. Husband is supposed to get a vasectomy but is dragging his feet about it.

Same as my husband lol he’s said he’ll get one,I’m taking him to the dr after Xmas to get it all underway at least lol good luck and I hope u get the outcome u want either way Xx

Eeeeek hon. I'm wondering if it's just supper early or something? I always had stark white BFN on Frer if I'm not pregnant and lines when I am pregnant.
Never had a false positive on a Frer but have heard a few womon say they are not so good now and have bad indent lines etc.
Have u tried a different brand?

I'm remember you from the 3rd trimester when we were both there not so long ago.
I'm also on the mini pill (cerezette) but I I been getting so weird symptoms lately and was reading that the mini pill isnt the most reliable contraceptive. Alot of womon have got pregnant on it.

I'm wanting another baby so I'm not bothered if I do fall on it but ideally I dont want to start trying until early 2021.

Give it a few days hon and re test. If u are pregnant the line will get darker.
Good luck hon
Hope u and ure baby is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"