false positive opk?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Are these possible? Ovulation may have came at a horrible time. Saturday morning I did an opk with fmu. Stupid, I know. But I was leaving early for an overnight bachlorette party and wouldnt be able to test at all until I came home Sunday morning. It was definitely positive. Then, Sunday morning I couldn't temp, again due to the bachlorette party so that didn't help, probably the most important temp this cycle! FF did predict from the beginning that ovulation would be on saturday (CD 13) which I thought was odd and early. I took an opk Sunday and today, both negative. So now Im thinking I got a false positive and have no idea what to do from here on out :/ sorry for the novel but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, we dtd thurs, friday, unfortunately not saturday, then Sunday. Any good chance?

I think you have a good chance! I've gotten a false positive/peak before...it was confirmed by blood work that I didn't ovulate. So false can happen too. Not sure what makes that happen though. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->