Family gathering tonight....

Christinee

Reaction score
I am going to a family gathering tonight... I plan to tell everyone after my next dr appointment about this pregnancy as long as everything is still looking good.... I was a little worried they would wonder something since I have put on a few pounds since I became pregnant... I was able to put together an outfit that is cute and hides the extra pudge so that is good.

My family is big drinkers and love wine... So I am taking some cranberry juice to put in a wine glass which should trick everyone just fine... I was a little worried how I was going to make this work today but everything seems to be working out good. :)

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine, you seem to have a lot planned out. Just yesterday I had a working retreat with a pontoon boat and lots of alcohol around (I'm typically a whiskey girl) so I understand the problem with hiding it. I hoping everything goes well. FX'd for you!!! :)

I've had the same issue with tea and coffee at work this week. I'm a huge tea and coffee Sri.Ker but now the thought of either makes me want to wretch. I've bought a thermos cup with a lid so I fill it up at break times then pretend to sip it so nobody notices! Hope you have a great time.

My biggest worry about tonight was how I was going to hide the weight gain.... I have gained 6 lbs already and its all in my belly! But I did pretty good hiding it. lol

Family gathering was weird... I felt like I had to hide and that everyone knew something.. Although I know it was just in my head. I wasn't as social as I usually am. Can't wait until the secret part of it is past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->