Family Planning Clinic..

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
I was just going to post this in my journal, but i wanted comments and feedback from you all :shy: so i thought id pop it in here too.

I went to see the nurse at the family planning clinic about my implant. I explained that i know its not as secure in the final year, and that id really like to start charting as im getting married, want to start ttc in the next year blahhh... and i was thinking about getting the implant out for the coil and stuff.

She was really nice actually, i thought she might think i was too young but she was very positive about the idea of me trying. She thinks i should stay with the implant until we are ready to start trying as she said your fertility returns almost instantly when its taken out. She knows lots of girls who have got preggers in the first month! And like she said, if it fails and i get pregnant a little earlier its not the end of the world so no need to worry!

The way she was talking about dates to have it removed, and when to take vitamins its all started to feel so real. Exciting :happydance:

That's great that your nurses are so friendly and helpful.

Thanks girls, i am excited.

She even gave me a tip... go to the doctors about a month before the wedding and ask for a months supply of the pill - i need to take it for the month of the wedding, and this will stop my breakthrough bleeding completely!

No rained off wedding night for moi :happydance: :shy:

I'll let you know if its really affective within first month of it coming out!
Im due for testing soon, as i came off it, i did go straight on pill, but first 7 days meant use protection we didnt.
All best for you thoughhx

That's great news - it is nice to hear of people having good experiences of FP Clinics as the last time I went I had a horrible experience!!

Got everything crossed for you :D xxx

That is wonderful news! I'm getting excited for you!!! Plus your wedding is coming up....and you've lost so much weight! Go you!!! :D :D *so proud right now of my girl!*

^
*big massive hug* you are so lovely, thank you :hugs:

Aww thanks girls!!

Pops, im sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I had mine out 22nd aug 08 had my lmp 19th sept bfp in oct good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member