Family Thought I Was Pregnant

taybear

Reaction score
We are currently wtt until middle of next year to become more financially stable. I had a miscarriage a few years ago and we haven't been ready since. I just got a m/c awareness bracelet and posted it online. My family thought I was posting I was pregnant because it has blue and pink and baby feet. So I got a bunch of excited phone calls, which I immediately had to dismiss. They know about my m/c but they aren't really supportive so they often forget I miscarried.

It was pretty awful telling them no, and hearing their excitement turn to confusion. It just made me want to try asap (I want to try asap, husband wants to wait). So here we are. Waiting.

:hugs: Everytime I get a little bit nauseous people start asking if I'm pregnant.

Goodness, I'm sure you must have found it all very upsetting, especially if you are wanting to try right now. I get asked a lot about if I want kids, I think because my OH has 2 already and we've been together almost 3 years so people are expecting it. I would love to be trying now and desperately want a baby, but like you for various reasons were waiting, and it does get me down constantly being asked. It's hard to keep putting on that brave face and reply with the sensible reasons when you desperately want to have it now. It's important to remember the people asking are usually people who care and who just want to see you happy. X

Oh I'm sorry you went through that, it would be difficult to handle.

:hugs: That must have been awful. So sorry for your loss and for what you've gone through now x

I've been told I'm pregnant about 12 times so far Haa x

Ah sorry Hun, that sucks :( we too had a miscarriage a few years ago and are only now getting ready to TTC in a couple of months. I've had the 'are you pregnant?' questions from time to time which are difficult when we want to be so much! I hope prep for TTC goes well and you'll be there soon I hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->