Fans of Glee...

N

nicholatmn

What do you think of this?

https://www.gq.com/entertainment/movies-and-tv/201011/glee-photos-rachel-quinn-finn#slide=1

:shock:

seems strange to see Rachel like that after seeing her in what she wears in the show!
would kill for her body though :haha:

Well I think they are ok pics but at the same time for a living they get paid to be teenagers so maybe that should reflect certain things they do out of work. Some children and teenagers will think thats ok but who knows.. I am shocked though as you just dont expect rachel to ever look like that!

Its a lads mag, there not going to be a nuns outfit lol.

Nice photo, no nudity, just wish finn was a bit more sexily dressed to match! Seems odd. Just shows what good actresses they are!

I never realized she had a tattoo. :lol: It's weird just because you always see them as highschool kids. I just hope they don't send out the wrong message to the younger fans.

I really don't think they should have done it to be honest. Why do it now?

And it was even worse that they had the whole school theme going on. Thats all people are going to see now when they think of glee, well imo anyway.

The show's lost its innocence a bit.

First time I have heard of this show, where have i been?? :wacko:

Wow! lol Weird to see Lea like that when Rachel is always in jumpers but she's hot!

I think it's cute!! Little kids shouldn't be reading GQ anyway.... right?

I agree, Fynn should be more naked!! :)

Oh wow... It's really weird seeing Rachel like that!

I think they look HOT lol!
To be honest I dont see the big fuss? Its a lads mag anyway, no kids were intended to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->