FAO all mods and admin

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
We were told that opening Santa's Grotto was up to Santa, so I just booked a trip to Lapland to ask the man himself. I blame this moment of madness solely on the need to get Santa's grotto open, and therefore on the mods/admin. So which of you do I send the bill to?

:rofl:

:rofl: thanks for your help boofs. I will do that now!!

Oh come on, more begging than this ... don't threaten me with going to see Santa :rofl:

Send bill too

Mr B Ah Humbug
25th December Street
The Grotto is Closed
Ho25 12Ho

x

Oh come on, more begging than this ... don't threaten me with going to see Santa :rofl:

If you want begging you need to see the thread in GC...I would set aside about 3 hours to read it...

it's mostly admin spamming it :smug: :rofl:

xx

If you want begging you need to see the thread in GC...I would set aside about 3 hours to read it...

xx
Erm I might pass, it doesn't sound appealing :rofl: Admin spamming? Vickie? Nothing really new there :lolly:

x

xx
Erm I might pass, it doesn't sound appealing :rofl: Admin spamming? Vickie? Nothing really new there :lolly:

x

We have offered them EVERYTHING and they won't open the grotto....:cry: ahhh go on open it,you know you want to!:haha: xx

Erm how come I get landed with the bill?
Send the baliffs :rofl:

:rofl: love the address

She probably could Laura :cry:

Wobbles does it open tomorrow? If not, what would we need to do/give you for it to happen :flower:

Erm how come I get landed with the bill?
Send the baliffs :rofl:

I dunno, Boofs said so. See how horrid your other mods are to you? You should join us on the Christmas side, go against them all and open SG, that would really show them all! :thumbup:

Sorry girls I don't even think about the evil that is Xmas until at least 10th October!!

:shock: just seen Jo's siggy. Why the 10th October, is the 9th one of your LO's birthday? If I get that right, do I win a prize? Can my prize be SG open? :rofl:

:rofl: love the address

She probably could Laura :cry:

Wobbles does it open tomorrow? If not, what would we need to do/give you for it to happen :flower:
Oh now I'll have to think about this one ... what do I want? :change:

:rofl:

I imagine us leaving you alone would be very appealing, and that would happen if SG is open!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->