• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FAO all mods and admin

But Jo...you know people who do...you must at least know if it's being opened tomorrow?? :cry: thats all we ask :haha: xx
I really have no idea if or when it will be open, the B'N'B elves do it at their own time :lol:

Eeek, teenage, although I imagine she has been behaving as one for a while :haha:

See Jo is melting, she wants it to open too, work on them Jo.
Oh good god yes!!! she is a bloody nightmare and has been for about 2 years now :cry:

So be nice to meeee!!!

Ok,but answer us this at least...if it was to open tomorrow,could it just appear at midnight?or would it need the admin to get the keys and open it? :D xx

As far as I know it needs to be opened manually, eye scanning, fingerprint scans the lot :)

I was wondering where you had gone Donna

lol i really think you should just open it for us,
some people *vix* are a leeeeetle bit stressed about xmas and may be facing jail time for beating their husbands to death with christmas apparel.
you dont want that on your conscience do you?

yer i will seriously!!!! if the grottos not open OH gets it!!!

me neither! for OHs sake i need it open to so i can get rid of all this crimbo tension!!

lol i really think you should just open it for us,
some people *vix* are a leeeeetle bit stressed about xmas and may be facing jail time for beating their husbands to death with christmas apparel.
you dont want that on your conscience do you?

This made me LOL

HAHA!!!!! he wishes!!! light bondage with candy canes pmsl :rofl:

Page 3 .... fanny slapping and buttnose? LMAO <must read on>

Siyren lol!

You win ..... Grotto will be open. Soon :)

An hour? Gosh no im drunk lmao!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->