FAO Emy :)

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I need your help :) I know you love Etsy but I just don't get it! Is there some way to set it so that things only from the UK come up? or is it just American? (really, I don't have a clue!) Also, how do you pay for things because I didn't see anything mentioning Paypal... thankyou in advance!!

I've bought things of etsy. I got it from America and you pay once you press the checkout thing. My wishlist of wedding dress, engagement ring, bridesmaids dress, flower girl dress etc are all from Etsy. I LOVE it!!!

Yeah I know how you pay lol! I meant as in do you just use credit card or is there some kind of secure system like paypal. I would just rather buy from the UK if I can, but Etsy have what I need in the form of some wedding tunnels for my stretched lobes :D xx

Yeah I know how you pay lol! I meant as in do you just use credit card or is there some kind of secure system like paypal. I would just rather buy from the UK if I can, but Etsy have what I need in the form of some wedding tunnels for my stretched lobes :D xx

I think I just paid with my debit card for my item, but they should have a payment methods section in the description that tells you whether they accept paypal. They have whenever I've bought something off there x

I've paid with PayPal on Etsy before. But as for things located in the UK, you'd be limiting yourself a lot I think. You can definitely set it up so that only things that deliver to the UK come up (so many times I've found the perfect item only to discover they don't deliver to UK :dohh:) but generally speaking UK sellers of things like that tend to list on places like Not on the Highstreet :thumbup:

Is this for me? It is hard to get to grips with, its one big failing is the set up. Basically you have to select what category you want, for example on the homepage you could select 'Weddings' from the side menu, then when you're on the wedding page, you select your category (e.d. 'Decor'), then at the top right there is a bit that says 'Shop location' and you can change that to United Kingdom or Europe! Hope that helps! What is it you're looking for?

And 90% of stores use Paypal but some have a card thingy set up like proper online stores do.

Yes it was for you, I couldn't remember the rest of your username lol! I've got stretched lobes and am looking for some very special plugs for my wedding day, I've shrunk them down so I can have something extra pretty! I now understand I'm most likely going to have to get them from America xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->