FAO Mums of boys!!

xx~Lor~xx

Young mummy of 3 <3
Reaction score
Right, mums of boys, nappy changing!!

Tell me your tips and secrets for not getting peed on/using two nappies at every change/ going through two sets of clothes per change?! :dohh:

I'm failing :haha: My goddd it's different to changing a girl!

xoxox

we keep his old nappy under him.. and when we see his little tadger rise we cover it with the front of his nappy.. KWIM?

I always lift his nappy (front) first a little bit, he usually wee's when he gets fresh air to his willy! So i can see if he is pickling without it going everywhere! :lol: xx

Thanks girls, I'm finding it difficult to tell when he's about to wee too :haha: It waves everywhere :dohh: BOYS! They wait, I swear! :rofl: Logan doesn't wee for ages... then he goes for it just when I don't need him to!

xoxox

Haha it gets better as they get older, but in the early days tbh I just let myself get weed on :rofl: Wow that sounds great. But yeah once it had started i'd just sit there like "oh god". He hardly ever does it now xxx

Gently lift the nappy, but still keeping it covering, and have a peak to see if he is peeing, if he is, let him finish, then like EffyKat said, put the clean nappy underneath, then pull away the dirty and cover him up quick with the clean one, then you can wipe but still have the nappy there to quickly cover if you need to (believe me you will get really quick at covering haha!)... although this doesnt work if he's pooed, because you dont want to pull a clean nappy on a pooey bum, so for that I suggest working quickly lol!

My twins were in SCBU so I had to change their nappies in an incubator with my arms through little windows, and they would pee all over the incubator haha << absolute pain in the arse changing a baby thats in an incubator lol!

They do grow out of it after a while, its only a newborn thing! And tbh its annoying when they pee all over you, but bloody hilarious when they pee in their own eye haha!! ..or their twin brothers face, but you wont have that problem lol! :D xx

Thanks girls, I'm finding it difficult to tell when he's about to wee too :haha: It waves everywhere :dohh: BOYS! They wait, I swear! :rofl: Logan doesn't wee for ages... then he goes for it just when I don't need him to!

xoxox

simple answer to that - looks like he has an erection!!

pointing up, looking larger than usual, slightly swelled looking...then hes about to spray!!

the first few weeks are hard even for me and i already had one little boy. Even if it doesnt look like he is going to pee i just put a wash cloth on his little worm (thats what my mom calls it) just to make sure.lol.

when i babysat boys we'd just recover when they started to pee with the wet diaper.
if it was a dirty diaper, we'd put a wipe over their little part so it wouldn't go anywhere while we wiped their bums.
idk why i'm saying we lol

I wondered this too because I was thinking to my self the other day I know how to change a girl but what if this bubs is a boy lol

I cover lane's witha wipe, it works really well. See ihavea problem with changeing girl because there are so many, ..Places? I know that sounds stupid:haha:

Hope it helps!

if we need to change it right away then drop a babywipe on top of his willy while we change him

otherwise we used to let him lay on his changing mat for bum air time lol, then as soon as he's peed (onto his changing mat - which we clean after btw lol) we changed it then

Open the nappy, let the air get to it then cover with the nappy again
Hen remeber to point it down when you put thenappy on!

Ew erection

Changing a pooey boy is a bloody pain, have to clean the willy, in the willy (like the bell end.. sounds so wrong saying it about a baby ha), under the willy, the balls, under the balls, around the balls, another once over just in case. Ha i know this is awful but i have no friends with babies so cant discuss it with anyone else, how hard are balls to clean poo off?? Jeeeeeeez!

I get the oh to do it :haha: he's a boy! They can bond over poo balls! Plus oh attempts to make me laugh if I do it! No idea how it can be THAT funny...
Max always smiles as if he's proud of it though!

Laura, Shaun giggles when I change a poo nappy, it's like, OMFG you know what your doing, don't you!!
And I have to agree, pooey balls are disgusting. You feel like you've done a really good wipe and BANG there seems to be poo leaking out of their balls or something, how does it get so hidden in their bits and bobs :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->