FAO Mums of boys!!

Never been peed on thank god but the poo balls SUCK! Idk but its seems like Lane is "big" So Getting him clean is a pain, and it gets everywhere!

:rofl: girls you've totally made my night :rofl: Not laughed so much in ages!!!

Thanks for all the advice :flower: I'll try and get more speedy with the nappy changes!! I've started notiing he goes from rying to quiet RIGHT before he piddles.. so hoping I can catch him next time :haha:

Oh godd we were at the clinic today and he'd just been weighed and OH handed him to me... and WHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH! A mini, yet LONG, fountain came rushing out all over the floor :rofl: Fortunately he missed everyone except my hands but he wasn't half close to getting OH and my daughter :dohh: Boys make nappy changing a challenge! And.. so far, I would agree, balls are HELL to clean poo off! And I'm finding boys are harder to change than girls, but maybe that's because I'm so used to doing my daughters now, and she's fairly cooperative with me!

xoxox

One time when shaun was getting weighed he weed all over the midwife (which i LOVED because she was a total bitch to me!), then when i was cleaning him up and getting a new nappy on him he weed again all over the bed, changing bag, clean clothes... it got everywhere! lol

:rofl: :rofl: I've not had a 'double wee' yet, BUT he's only 6 days old... plenty of time :haha:

ahh I dont want to smell of pee all day :dohh: i have limited clothing i can wear atm too because i'm not back into 'normal' clothes. I think baby sick smell is more than ebough atm, mmmm it;s lovely XD

Muslin is a gooooood plan!!! I don't use wipes yet as he's only a newborn, it's cotton wool and water for us and cotton wool on his worm just doesn't work. I'm thinking noww I could cut up a muslin and use them to cover his little hose so THANK YOUUU leoniebaby!

xoxox

:rofl: girls you've totally made my night :rofl: Not laughed so much in ages!!!

Thanks for all the advice :flower: I'll try and get more speedy with the nappy changes!! I've started notiing he goes from rying to quiet RIGHT before he piddles.. so hoping I can catch him next time :haha:

Oh godd we were at the clinic today and he'd just been weighed and OH handed him to me... and WHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH! A mini, yet LONG, fountain came rushing out all over the floor :rofl: Fortunately he missed everyone except my hands but he wasn't half close to getting OH and my daughter :dohh: Boys make nappy changing a challenge! And.. so far, I would agree, balls are HELL to clean poo off! And I'm finding boys are harder to change than girls, but maybe that's because I'm so used to doing my daughters now, and she's fairly cooperative with me!

xoxox

One time when shaun was getting weighed he weed all over the midwife (which i LOVED because she was a total bitch to me!), then when i was cleaning him up and getting a new nappy on him he weed again all over the bed, changing bag, clean clothes... it got everywhere! lol

:rofl: :rofl: I've not had a 'double wee' yet, BUT he's only 6 days old... plenty of time :haha:

ahh I dont want to smell of pee all day :dohh: i have limited clothing i can wear atm too because i'm not back into 'normal' clothes. I think baby sick smell is more than ebough atm, mmmm it;s lovely XD

Muslin is a gooooood plan!!! I don't use wipes yet as he's only a newborn, it's cotton wool and water for us and cotton wool on his worm just doesn't work. I'm thinking noww I could cut up a muslin and use them to cover his little hose so THANK YOUUU leoniebaby!

xoxox

Thats fine, i was forever getting covered in pee till i thought of doing that i even used old teatowels! Much easier to throw a muslin in the wash rather than a full outfit! I just doubled it over and covered the area and i i noticed him weeing i would hold it down a little to soak it up.

x

His 'worm' :rofl: That sounds sooo wrong! Would it be creepy to ask everyone what they call their LO's 'worms'? This thread cant get much wronger :haha:

I call Noah's his dinkle usually, sometimes willy winkle, sometimes when I'm feeling boring its just his willy. :smug:

ETA: Just read this post back, and come to the conclusion its definitely creepy. Very creepy.

His 'worm' :rofl: That sounds sooo wrong! Would it be creepy to ask everyone what they call their LO's 'worms'? This thread cant get much wronger :haha:

I call Noah's his dinkle usually, sometimes willy winkle, sometimes when I'm feeling boring its just his willy. :smug:

ETA: Just read this post back, and come to the conclusion its definitely creepy. Very creepy.

:rofl: no imput just :rofl:

Lol he peed all over the computer? Was it alright lol?

I dont know :blush: I just apologised and quickly left!
The lady didnt look too happy but they shouldnt leave a computer RIGHT next to the weighing scales so serves them right :haha:

lol this has made my evening thanks ladies, i dont have a LO but u havnt given good advice and a laugh. x lol

Max used to do this EVERY nappy change for about 2 months :haha: he usually gives me 1 minute to change a nappy these days before he pees ;)

He still pees on the weighing scales every single time he gets weighed though :lol:

Lmao.. Kent hasnt peed on me for a while now.. i proberly just totally jinxd it lol.
But he is going through his terrible twos. He is so naughty right now! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->