Fao:- Natthecat

Strawberry85

Reaction score
Hi hun, I was just wandering if you could help me with a few questions I have, I noticed a post you replied on about Metformin.. also that your from the midlands..

Where abouts ya from?

And I have a drs appt at 5 tonight and I dont know what to ask the dr for.. I was hoping they put me on Metformin and refer me to Gynae.. saying that I have not been to Gynae since I was diagnosed a few years back.

Also what kind of tests are there for PCOS sufferers..

I want to make as much of my Appt tonight as possible and its hard to get a appt with my dr and im having time off work for this.

Been TTC for 3 years and dont even know if I ovulate..

Also I have been everywhere to try n get a thermometer for temp.. and cant find any.. cant get any off net i dont have a bank account or paypal due to being b'rupt and not allowed any type of bank cards.

Please advise me
confused

Sammy xXx:hug:

Hello Sammy.

Have you got email address? that would be easier for me to talk to you on rather than hiding my screen everytime my gaffer passes....

Sorry to gatecrash but you might want to edit your email address out now as anyone on the internet can find it and you never know what you'll get sent! :hugs: x

no its fine.. i dont accept anything off anyone I dont know anyways.. cheers anyways ill do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->