fao Wobbles

Naimi

Reaction score
Hi Hun, I just saw your ticker .... OMG, your 30 weeks already !!! Where has time gone? :)

Its gone slow .... :rofl: everyone elses much faster lmao! How do you work that out huh?

One minute its still not real, then excited then scared haha Your not far behind me :D How you feeling?

That just proves we're all the same, cause I was thinking how slow mine is going and how yours is flying past :)

I'm not too bad thankyou, finally feeling like I'm in the "blooming" stage. Wasn't sure I'd ever get here :) My hormones are little here there and everywhere though, could have just packed my bags and left home last night, the kids were pushing me to the limit :wacko:, Well, maybe they were just being their normal selves, but it was annoying me more for some reason. I wanted to scream :hissy:.

How about you? all going swimmingly?

Never got any blooming bar blooming tired the whole way lol Lucky woman :lol:

I'm just moody full stop not sure I can blame the hormones but my sleep quality is so poor which does not help then if I nap and don't nap enough I'm just blerghhhh all night!

So other than that I'm ok - My OH isn't though pregnancy has now gave me a snore - I use to snore if I was drunk or extremely tired and I gues sthe tired is constant now with lack of good sleep so erm I've been keeping him awake or hes been heading the the sofa :blush: Although my reply was if my sleeps **** I don't care if yours is :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->