Fast Forward Button Please! 6 weeks

Unexpected212

Reaction score
I'm almost 6 weeks

I remember with my son I was SO impatient the whole time. I figured this time It'd fly by because I'm so busy with work and looking after a toddler but NOPE!

I really want to treasure every second of this pregnancy as It may be my last (we want 2 maybe 3) but at the same time I want to fast forward past the scary first trimester and into the 'safe' or 'safer' zone of the second trimester.

I think I'd be more relaxed if it wasn't for the fact I had a miscarriage in September.

I LOVE the second trimester when you start getting a bump, have the 20 week scan and start feeling movements.

Anyone else early on and wish they could fast forward a little bit???

Also is anyone else going for an early scan?? I'm a nervous wreck and am going on Saturday at 6+3 to check everything is where it should be.

I'm a nervous wreck too! I go Friday at 6+5, and I am scared. My last pregnancy was a mmc 21 months ago! I'd gladly ff the 1st trimester. Hugs!!

I've been looking up everywhere what the heart rate should be when I go and I'm dreading that if they DO find a heartbeat it will be too slow. The worries literally never stop.

I wish I could fast forward to Saturday lol!!

Got my FX'd for you everything goes ok Friday. I'm sure it will x

I have just found out we are pregnant (after being told we'd never have children!) and also am petrified! Because this is something we've wanted so much and this may be our only natural chance.

I've had to tell myself that no amount of worrying and stressing will change the outcome and am trying very hard to be relaxed about it. I'm not sure whether to book an early scan or not!

I hope it all goes ok and keep us posted

Xx

Yep definitely wish I could fast forward to the 2nd trimester. Never made it there before hence have been stressing out heaps. It doesn't help not having much symptoms either.

My sister is currently 15 weeks and has had tons of symptoms which has been a good sign for her.

I miscarriage at 8 weeks 2.5 years ago hence really hope this one sticks!

Haven't booked the scan yet will do it tomorrow. Currently 5 weeks 5 days and need to book scan in for 7 weeks! So scary - last time we had a scan we saw an empty sac :cry:

Good luck with your scan, let us know how it goes :)

First tri can do one! I hate it so much, I get so anxious and worry about everything. I suffered a MC back in March'10 but then when on to have my beautiful little boy in Nov'12. I think once you have had a MC all the joy and wonder of pregnancy is taken away but am trying to be as calm as possible this time. Am definitely planning on getting an early scan around 7/8 weeks. Once I see that heartbeat I can relax!

Happy new year x

I have just found out we are pregnant (after being told we'd never have children!) and also am petrified! Because this is something we've wanted so much and this may be our only natural chance.

I've had to tell myself that no amount of worrying and stressing will change the outcome and am trying very hard to be relaxed about it. I'm not sure whether to book an early scan or not!

I hope it all goes ok and keep us posted

Xx

Congrats Belle2528, you must be over the moon but I can totally understand how anxious you are. 7/8 weeks is a long time to wait to see babba so if it will put your mind at ease id recommend a scan. Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months x

I could haven written this post a few weeks ago! First Tri really does suck doesn't it? I have been literally counting the days since I was 4 weeks pregnant and I am still in this crappy Tri for another 2-3 weeks!!!

X

I'd love to fast forward to 11 or 12 weeks!!! The time is going soooooo slowly at the moment. Still don't have hugely strong symptoms so I'm constantly trying not to worry or overthink things.
I will see my doc next week but won't see midwife till 12 weeks for the scan etc. it's going to feel like an eternity. But not entirely sure I can justify €100+ for an early scan to give me something to look forward to!!

I still don't feel pregnant!

I want to POAS every day,just to reassure myself,since I don't have any symptoms.

Here's a really stupid question: my blood test last Friday showed I was 2 weeks pregnant,but my LMP puts me at 6 weeks.Is the 2 weeks from implantation?

IM 8 +6 and just wish to see baby for the first time to see everything's ok, and just get out of first tri which is the worst IMO as second and third tri you don't feel so crappy

Seriously the worst best thing ever. I'm 6+2, don't have my first scan for 5 more days, and every day I'm finding something new to worry about. First it was my lack of symptoms (now I'm vomiting every day), then it was a clear blue weeks estimator giving me 2-3 when I should have been 3+ (got 3+ when I followed the directions and used my first pee the next AM), and now I'm flipping about an ectopic because I've had an occasional, mild, dull ache on my left side the last two or three days.

If I could just skip forward to week 14, I'd be perfectly happy.

Congratulations Belle that is amazing news

Thanks guys. It's so nice to know I'm not alone in feeling the way I do.

I might be insane but I've booked an early scan for Saturday which is £75 and then one at 8 weeks and 10 weeks (they are only 25 pound per check up so quite good)

I feel like it's over the top but it's the only way I'm going to get through this worrying

I still don't feel pregnant!

I want to POAS every day,just to reassure myself,since I don't have any symptoms.

Here's a really stupid question: my blood test last Friday showed I was 2 weeks pregnant,but my LMP puts me at 6 weeks.Is the 2 weeks from implantation?

I think they do go from implantation

My doctor wrote mine down at 14 days from ovulation and 16 days from ovulation

My last period would put me more at 7 weeks but I ovulate late

Thanks a lot Unexpected212!I'm hoping that's the way it works,I'm stressing about everything.My sister keeps telling me these cramps and things are normal,but it doesn't keep me from feeling so worked up.

I have felt so sick the last couple of days it's killing me. I can't actually BE sick it's just feeling it all the time.

I get the cramping too.

With my miscarriage I started with bleeding before I got the worst cramps of my life. There was no mistaking it. Mild cramps are normal. It's everything stretching. But I know how worrying it all is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->