Fat and sat fat question

Z

Zoex89x

Hey everyone, do you count fat and sat fat as well as calories? And if so how much fat should you eat on a diet? I'm currently having about 26grams fat and 4 grams sat fat a day I don't know if this is right. Thanks x

Hiya

Join myfitnesspal it gives you good guidelines to follow on grams per day. My daily allowance is like 40g that goes up with how much i workout!

Personally i dont watch fat as closely as i watch proteins and carbs.

Thanks for the advice :) it says 40 grams to and 1200 caps iv been have about 1500 and losing but I guess I could try and lower it anyway and see how I feel on less.thanks again

If your losing on 1500 thats a already taking off 300-500 of your normal calories i wouldnt cut it again, untill youve lost couple stone, then you will have cut calories again :)

I've lost just over 3 stone so far since January and as I say I'm still losing but it is slowing down slightly, do I think I should wait until I completely stop losing for a while and then lower the cals? x

I've lost just over 3 stone so far since January and as I say I'm still losing but it is slowing down slightly, do I think I should wait until I completely stop losing for a while and then lower the cals? x

Well thats brilliant! Well done to you :D

Id probably lower it hundred or so, when maybe have a few weeks of staying the same. If that doesnt help, may have to put it higher, if your doing alot of exercise?

Its your call :thumbup: x

Thank you :) and well done to you to!! You look fab in your pic def can't see where your going to lose another 33lb from!!! Okay cool yeah il try that, I was exercising lots but with an 18month old and 5month old who's not sleeping through I just got so tired and lost my motivation but hoping I get it back soon though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->