Fat free diet help....

Wish

Reaction score
So as the title suggests, I really need some good ideas as I am pregnant with twins, almost 32 weeks and haven't gained much, at 8 weeks gestation my weight was 63 kg's and it's now 72.4....... only a few weeks left and i m really worried about the sizes of my babies (averaged/little below averaged so far).
The reason of my fat free diet is my gallbladder which has quite a few gallstones in it and my doc really thinks that i should take really good care until they take it out (5 months post delivery)
I am being on a total fat free diet since the day 1 of my pregnancy (which has been quite a hell) but now i have started freaking out to c the estimation sizes of my babies and of course not to mention my own condition.
Any suggestions/ideas regarding fat free things .....that can make me FATTTTTT:dohh::haha:
Thanks for reading!:hugs:

can you eat bread? That's not much fat in it really, Erm what about fat free crackers? Yogurt? Cereal is generally fat free depending on witch one you get of course

x

can you eat bread? That's not much fat in it really, Erm what about fat free crackers? Yogurt? Cereal is generally fat free depending on witch one you get of course

x
thanks hun... been living on bread.. and do use fat free yogurts and fat free milk but u c they actually don't give u anything except calcium....i want to gainnnnnnnnnnnnnn :cry: and i just can't eat all that cheesy/ buttery /creamy stuff at all.....:cry::cry:
what should i do ??????????

Oh hun, How awful! I guess you can't really gain eating fat free stuff, Hence the fat free bit lol. Maybe just try eating more of it that MIGHT gain you a few extra pounds?

xx

Oh hun, How awful! I guess you can't really gain eating fat free stuff, Hence the fat free bit lol. Maybe just try eating more of it that MIGHT gain you a few extra pounds?

xx
:shrug::shrug: that's what i am guessing too:cry:

I'm really fond of the fat free fruit snacks, dried fruits, fat free puddings, at least one big glass of fruit juice a day, Meringues, frozen yogurt, and orange sherbet to name the stuff I've been eating recently. All I can say is that I hope I don't get gestational diabetes as sugary stuff has been keeping me going. I have gallbladder issues like you. I'm not gaining much, either, but I've only got one baby growing inside, so I suppose it would be harder with two. I can only eat in tiny portions throughout the day as even fat free if too much at one time triggers an attack for me. Good luck, and if you find any great things to eat, I'd like to know, too. ;)

Fat free is tough. If you're truely eating a fat free diet you won't gain weight very easily at all. But if a few grams slip though here and there you might. You'll need high calorie but fat free items. So carbs and sugars (but be careful not to put yourself in a sugar coma!) like fat free cakes (a nutritious carrot cake?), pancakes and waffles with fruit and syrup, triple decker sandwiches, potato products (baked).

Use this calculator to look up what your calorie intake is for maintenence and then add 500, then count your calories every day to make sure you do eat enough. https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

What about trying to eat things which essentially aren't fattening to begin with but will turn to fat stores if you don't use the energy? Like having some extra carbs? Not sure whether the sugary carbs and the complex carbs (like pasta, bread etc)both do this, but I know they advise people watching their weight not to eat carbs after 6pm (i.e. with your dinner) as you are less likely to burn them off before you go to bed and it's apparently not conjusive to loosing weight! So hopefully doing the opposite of this advice will do the opposite for you!

How about having a carb overload in the evenings lol!

xx

Hi I had mine out three years ago and was getting married not long after so I has to try and eat low fat but try and not lose weight because of the dress

I ate tons of Chicago salted pretzels dipped in fat free Philly
I had a load of fruit.
I found I could tolerate cheese and chicken still for some reason so I had small amounts of them. I had lots of ham sandwiches too
but not beef or chips (fries) or Chinese or Indian those would make me ill

was gona suggest pasta ^^^ maybe some else you could put on top.

Granola cereal too nice and sugary that's was a good one to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"