Fatigue, ugh

m8turemummy

Reaction score
Is anyone else really suffering with fatigue? I am 9 weeks today and I feel like I always need a nap. I got a good night sleep (7 hrs), and this morning went for a brisk walk at 7.45am. By the time I had showered and had breakfast and halfway through drying my hair at 9.30am I could have seriously napped.

I haven't had any morning sickness (thankfully), but I get out of breath easily and worn out. I am normal weight and used to run on a regular basis also before I was pregnant. When does this fatigue calm down?

It's AWFUL...I can't stay awake past 8 p.m. [though I wake up 2x/night to use bathroom]. At work I'm exhausted all day & nauseous...so pleasant right now lol. The fatigue was not what I was expected, I didn't realize it would be this bad. If I do housework etc. I find I need a nap!

It's AWFUL...I can't stay awake past 8 p.m. [though I wake up 2x/night to use bathroom]. At work I'm exhausted all day & nauseous...so pleasant right now lol. The fatigue was not what I was expected, I didn't realize it would be this bad. If I do housework etc. I find I need a nap!

Exactly. I always thought the fatigue came in the 3rd trimester (this is my 1st so I'm a newbie).

I hear ya on the house work too, plus we have stairs, so up and down for the laundry and vacuum kills me.

Same - it's my first too :friends:

We had a Halloween party two weekends ago and I was barely able to keep my eyes open after 9 p.m. After decorating the house I had to take a nap to prepare for the evening! My doctor said it's super common for the first tri, then goes away in the 2nd and comes back with a vengeance in the 3rd. :haha:

Exactly. I always thought the fatigue came in the 3rd trimester (this is my 1st so I'm a newbie).

I hear ya on the house work too, plus we have stairs, so up and down for the laundry and vacuum kills me.

Is anyone else really suffering with fatigue? I am 9 weeks today and I feel like I always need a nap. I got a good night sleep (7 hrs), and this morning went for a brisk walk at 7.45am. By the time I had showered and had breakfast and halfway through drying my hair at 9.30am I could have seriously napped.

I haven't had any morning sickness (thankfully), but I get out of breath easily and worn out. I am normal weight and used to run on a regular basis also before I was pregnant. When does this fatigue calm down?

I suffered from extreme fatigue as well, and no morning sickness so far. :thumbup:

I just take naps as much as I can, and sometimes I just fall asleep after I eat dinner and DH doesn't mind and just wakes me up when it's around bedtime or anything of the sort. I used to cycle on quite a regular basis as well, but had to kind of quit completely due to discomfort on the bike and slight balance issues. I also get out of breath easily too, so I can't really catch up with my cycling friends anyways, I would be pushing it too hard if I tried. So I replace cycling with lots of walking and weight training.

For me, the fatigue seems to calm down quite a bit between weeks 10-11. I still get bouts of fatigues here and there, but not as severe. I used to sleep until 2-3 and only wake up twice - once to say goodbye to DH before leaving for work, and again when it's around lunchtime. Now, I can stay up all day, or take a couple 20-30 minute naps.

Hopefully by the 2nd tri, things will be better, and you can put in a few runs here and there. :hugs:

I know what you mean. I'd love to just sleep and sleep and sleep!

Haha i wish i could nap. I look after Indie all day and work in the evening. Very jealous!!

Haha i wish i could nap. I look after Indie all day and work in the evening. Very jealous!!

I'll be eating my words if we decide to have a second child (there's only two kids on my DH side of the family and both are only child with no plans for a second)... So I'm taking all the advantage I can get NOW! :D

God I am so so tired!!

I think I am more tired now than at the same stage with my LG!

I've even taken to stopping put her in her cot for naps and cuddling upto her and napping with her on the sofa, she sleeps longer that way, and dozing off too!

Plus I've just started my normal weekend night shifts and am already struggling and it's not even 1am! Plus no coffee to help it, arhhhhh!!!

I'll be eating my words if we decide to have a second child (there's only two kids on my DH side of the family and both are only child with no plans for a second)... So I'm taking all the advantage I can get NOW! :D

Haha, my first pregnancy i fell down the stairs and screwed up my coxxyx so was on bed rest the entire time. I napped alot. :winkwink:

Im exhausted too. Doent help that im not sleeping well at night, havng crazy vivid dreams and my lo wakes at 6am. :( i also have wuote bad morning sickness. I feel like poop all day and have to try and put on a brave face for my toddler. Its really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->