Fatty ..

Babydance

Reaction score
:blush: Ladies, I just ate a whole easter egg.. deary me i feel sick!

It was a creme egg one, i ate the 2 creme eggs last night and then the whole egg in the last 30 mins lol! yum hehe
Just wondering if anyone here still drinks fizzy juice since finding out theyre pregnant? xx

oooh yum... im gonna have to send OH out for a creme egg for me now!! and yeah i drink fizzy juice :)

hehe sorry for causing a craving! I always get a funny look when i have a can of irn-bru or lemonade? do you get this too? xx

mmmmmmmmm

i have got a wispa one calling my name at the moment i am trying my best to ignore it but after this thread im not so sure i can :rofl:

i drink fizzy too, not much the odd can or glass of coke here and there, a little bit doesnt do any harm!!

Oooh, you pig!!!! (insert jealous smiley here!!). I still drink fizzy juice. I couldnt get by without fizzy juice. Especially American Cream Soda from Tesco!!!!!

xxx

red Kola or limeade...thats my choice of fizzy juice heehee...but no no one loooks at me weird..that i have noticed! heehee

I still drink fizzy drinks - am I not meant too?? They do give me a bloated belly these days tho!

mmmm i couldnt wait till sunday. I already ate one of my milk chocolate bunny hehe

i love tango ice lemon!!!!!
and ive eaten a full easter egg that my mum got for me,i wont be able to do it next easter as will be dieting!!!!:)

aw ladies sometimes you all make me feel so normal!!! :D Its at my work in the canteen if i pick up a can its infront of where everyone sits (as im the only fat, swollen waddling lady around at the moment alot of people look at me lol) i feel like i've just downed a pint of vodka by some of the looks!! lol
There is another easter egg in the cupboard if i mute the tv i can actually hear it.. "...eat me... EAT ME..." lol xxx

aw ladies sometimes you all make me feel so normal!!! :D Its at my work in the canteen if i pick up a can its infront of where everyone sits (as im the only fat, swollen waddling lady around at the moment alot of people look at me lol) i feel like i've just downed a pint of vodka by some of the looks!! lol
There is another easter egg in the cupboard if i mute the tv i can actually hear it.. "...eat me... EAT ME..." lol xxx

No one ever buys me any Easter eggs.............:cry:

xxx

lol it's true, i've never been a chocolate fan but the now i cant resist!! lol Kiki they were brought round by MIL for us making her dinner.. it was an odd gift lol but very welcomed!!

I'm very scared for Sunday lol. I've bought myself in the last month(last month; March), 2 packs of cadeburry eggs(4 pck) and have ate all 8. :dohh: I've limited myself to only Sprite and Caffeine Free Coke. I tried Pepsi awhile back, because the place we ate at had no caffeine free drinks, and shockily, it was quiet nasty, when all I would drink before getting preggers was Pepsi and Coke.

Well done you! :happydance: I could easily eat a whole easter egg in one sitting but mine is sitting on top of the kitchen cupboard where I can't reach it waiting for Sunday! :grr:

LU28 fingers crossed you'll be tied up with other priorities on Sunday hehe just seen youre overdue! I hear chololate bring on labour but you need to eat atleast 5 easter eggs hehehe xx

dude... i want chocolate soooooooo bad now! and i have NOTHING even close to it in the house and the hubby is at work with the car... good grief... now its going to bother me all night! lol i will just have to have him stop at the store on his way home... i want like six different kinds of chocolate... and a thing of fizzy anything... lol thanks a lot guys!!!

OOooh I have 6 creme eggs in the cupboard, wonder if DH will miss one :rofl: I don't blame you for eating a whole egg, I could kill for one. Can't wait for Sunday, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->