Fatty ..

I dont blame you at all!!!!!!

Over here our supermarkets dont stock Easter Eggs like in the UK... you see some here and there, but I assure you if I was in the UK I would probably hav scoffed 3 by now, haha.

As for fizzy drinks, I didnt in the beginning but since hitting the 3rd tri I have maybe 1 glass every 2 days or something.

xxxx

I've ploughed my way through about 7 easter eggs so far. It worked out cheaper than buying chocolate bars normally. I think I've had 2 kit kat chunky eggs (with 2 kitkat chunkys in each) cos they were 99p in Tesco, and I had a Buttons egg when they were cheap in ASDA, and another cheap one from ASDA. Oh I think a Crunchie egg featured as well, oh shoot, and a Terrys Chocolate Orange one as well, although I still have half the chocolate orange.

Don't worry I didn't eat them all at once, lol, I allow myself one piece of chocolate a day (ie a bit of egg or a chocolate bar) but I say make the most of the bargains! We're not having Easter eggs on Easter, lol, I'm making a tray bake for us to share over the 4 day weekend and he's bought me some Guylian truffles so I can have one a day as my chocolate treat after this weekend because it's less calories than an entire chocolate bar.

I have had weak moments though where I've literally stood hiding behind the fridge door and scoffed half an egg without stopping to chew, hehe.

Just so you can all laugh i had no chocolate left on Sunday so sat frustrated all day at the fact i'd nothing left!!! lol xxx

You go girl, i eat rather alot of chocolate each day so dont feel guilty :rofl:

Remember girls that you haven't eaten a whole easter egg to yourself anyway, baby had half of it so to eat a whole one you would in fact need to eat 2! :rofl: This is the logic I use anyway :rofl:

Remember girls that you haven't eaten a whole easter egg to yourself anyway, baby had half of it so to eat a whole one you would in fact need to eat 2! :rofl: This is the logic I use anyway :rofl:

LOL! LOL! :rofl: P.S: I ate a whole easter egg too... Big fatty me. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->