Faulty First Response Gold Digital?

tiffanie79

Mommy of 4!
Reaction score
Have any of you ever had problems with the digital first response tests?

I took one tonight, just want to see a digital reading. I have gotten 5 BFP on regular tests. I followed the instructions to a tee....Remove Cap...Point Downward....Pee on it for 5 seconds.....Put cap back on....Lay Flat. I think I know how to take a test i have taken plenty LOL

Anyhow it says the clock is supposed to blink for 30 seconds then go away...wait 3 minutes for your results. My clock didn't blink, stayed on the screen about 3 minutes then the test totally shut off like I never even peed on it :wacko: Has anyone ever had this problem? I paid $20 for the 2 tests so I am a bit disapointed. I haven't taken the 2nd one yet so I don't know if that one is broken too.

Thanks,

Tiff

hmm i woud ring the helpline hun, they may send you some more free. the staff are usually very helpful other girls have rung them hun x

I would def give them a call....maybe they will send ya all kinds of freebies :)

I called them because the 2nd test in the box also had an error, and they are helpful. It is 100% not their fault at all, it is the drug stores. They expired December 2009. I have to go into Rite Aid with the empty box and to get a refund.

Thanks for your help everyone :)

Tiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back